• Announcements

• Kelly

New Team members Needed--Moderator, Project Team, and Declass Team: Voting   12/10/13

See:   http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/164659-new-declass-team-member-needed-voting/   http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/164657-new-moderator-member-needed-qa-co-mod-and-world-watch-mod-voting/   http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/164656-new-project-team-member-needed-resources-and-education-director-voting/  
    • Kelly

AVENues Holiday Special Edition is now live   08/17/17

The new edition of AVENues is done!   See:        
    • Lady Girl

Ace Community Census   11/06/17

It’s time for the 2017 Ace Community Census!   see:   http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/162675-announcing-the-2017-ace-community-census/  
    • Heart

Help fund AVEN's servers!   11/06/17

AVEN is doing its annual fundraiser to raise donations for server costs! See http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/163251-aven-server-fundraiser/ for more details.  
_stillahomosapien_

[NSFW] Giving/receiving a BJ

Cali_Guy

I have not experienced sucking a "hotdog" yet but was just wondering if this has ever passed an ace's mind.

I have been reading about these on some bi message boards, some from male to male, but most are the "normal" type. They keep on talking about how good it feels, and this has been in my curiosity for ages, even well before I identified as ace. But does any other ace seem to desire to give/receive a blow?

NO!!!!!! EWWWWWWWWWWW :pukes: The idea of touching that part ewwww

FictoVore.

Lol Closet.. that would be, exceptionally embarrassing in an intimate situation.. puking all over the place :P haha

Ricecream-man

Who knows Pan, I'm sure that's a fetish for some people too. :P

FictoVore.

Haha yes it actually is a fetish! Sooo many things people can do with puke lol.. that's one of the body fluids I'm not taken with however :P

butterflydreams

This is the one thing I've always been 100% clear on. Count me the fuck out. Never had it done. Never wanted it done. Don't like hearing about it. Don't like thinking about it.

I've actually told friends for years that if they ever heard someone did this to me (and make no mistake, they would have to do it to me), they should call the police, because it was not consensual.

Janus DarkFox

its already tagged NSFW so don't be too scared in saying cock, penis or explicit details of doing said act, just put said explicit details under spoilers if you think it may be a little too much to leave it out in the open ;)

Giving or receiving a blowjob haven't really crossed my own mind at all, no fantasies of doing that, no desire in doing so either. The very furthest I've done that is only within virtural and roleplay Yiffing fetish communities. I've written in vast detail blowjobs both male and female types, being either male or female or combining various fetishes around that act by whatever the other participant wants, all in the pursuit of getting that other person off. If anything I only get a mild arousal reaction to virtural or written roleplay detail of blowjobs, depending on the fetish situation used.

I've virtually leazed with most if not all sexuality types including asexuals either on Skype, Second Life or Facebook messaging.

Simser101

I really dislike giving oral. I do it rarely, probably 3 times in the past 8 years with my partner, as a huge favour because he loves it and I was in a particularly good mood. He never asks because he knows I don't like it.

Mysticus Insanus

Blegh. No, just no. Neither giving nor receiving, TYVM.

young.modern

I don't mind giving. But the second I actually think about it and I actually realise it's a penis in my mouth, it kinda makes me feel a little sick. I just zone out and think of other things - like what movies I want to watch, what I'm going to wear tomorrow and what I should do at the weekend.

Blinkin

This is something I've been thinking about. I think giving oral to a female is something I would do if she prefers it. It seems to be a way of pleasure that can turnout really creative. So many things you can do with teasing and such (I love emotions). There's something in oral sex that's interesting to me. Way more than regular sex wich seems to be boring to me.

marki

To quote from another thread.....oh hell no! Never in my life will I ever put my mouth anywhere near a girls genitalia. It is beyond disgusting and even if I didn't throw up a little bit in my mouth thinking about it I still couldn't do it. My mouth is very small and doesn't open much. Also my tongue is short and won't stick out further than my nose, which makes it impossible to kiss people / do that action.

As far as a girl doing it it me.......gross! Why would a girl want to do that? Nasty! Everyone always says that it feels so good to have a bj but to me it just seems stupid and revolting. I'd rather the girl just make me cookies or something to show her love for me......yuck!

Serran

To quote from another thread.....oh hell no! Never in my life will I ever put my mouth anywhere near a girls genitalia. It is beyond disgusting and even if I didn't throw up a little bit in my mouth thinking about it I still couldn't do it. My mouth is very small and doesn't open much. Also my tongue is short and won't stick out further than my nose, which makes it impossible to kiss people / do that action.

As far as a girl doing it it me.......gross! Why would a girl want to do that? Nasty! Everyone always says that it feels so good to have a bj but to me it just seems stupid and revolting. I'd rather the girl just make me cookies or something to show her love for me......yuck!

Haha I am a girl and I find the idea of someone giving me oral kinda disgusting too :P so I don't blame you. All those bodily fluids... *shudder*

Though, as for the tongue being short, that wouldn't prevent it. If your tongue can go outside your lips at all, it's long enough. But, your repulsion certainly would prevent it and rightfully so. :D

marki

It barely clears my lips....

As an odd aside.....the fluid aspect doesn't creep me out....haha that makes me laugh at the absurdity!

Beyourownspotlight

I've given blowjobs in the past, not many mind you. About three or four? To the same bloke. I don't know, it didn't really bother me at the time, it was just sort of, okay, he likes it, it doesn't disgust me, why not. Even though I'm ace, I've never been sex repulsed, and I've never minded giving pleasure to partners, but I don't really like being touched in return (sexually--- I am all for sensual touch/contact), it depends highly on the person, and situation.

I've had male, and female partners in the past, and I've performed, and received oral sex from both of them. The giving hasn't really bothered me, except from the usual, sore jaw/tired arm sort of thing. If I'm in a relationship with someone, I want to please them, or make them feel good, asexual, or sexual. If that means they like cuddles, or massages, or sexual acts performed on them, or me just making them dinner I'm all for it. ----Except kissing with tongues that's my big no-go.

OptimisticPessimist

There is no way i would ever give someone one, bleurgh. The thought alone makes me feel sick.

Kazu

I've wondered what it'd be like to get one (more so with a penis because as someone DFAB that's something I'll never get to experience even if I wanted to) but it's not something I've fantasized giving/receiving. I'm kind of indifferent about them to be honest. I think if I found the right person I'd be willing to be on either end (and then vice versa) before deciding what my.. opinion (probably not the best fitting word here but whatever) of oral sex.

TealXLIV

They actually feel pretty damn awesome if done right, but I don't seek them out whatsoever. I don't seek out any kind of sexual activity whatsoever to be honest. I use to think I wanted 'it', but once I found the asexual spectrum and came to grips that I belong on it those feelings have disappeared and now I'm much more content in life.

pyroshadow

I'd rather have sex than oral.
like, I don't mind the occasional giving (but never finishing) if I have to, and I dislike receiving it (though it does feel good), but the whole idea grosses me out and I don't want to kiss anyone afterward, and kissing is my fav part of sex.. so yeah, I don't like it either way really, people do other stuff from those areas and it's all just weird to me. Hand job is fine though.

Kaffe

Receiving oral is the best, I can not think about anything that feels better.

purplemutant

I have tried giving a blow job once. I didn't entirely care for it and it didn't lead to the person having an orgasm. I am however curious to try it again. I would like to see what it's like to have someone ejaculate in my mouth. I have a thing for BDSM. So I do get turned on by the idea of being "forced" to suck someones dick. I have never been on the receiving end of a proper blow job. But I did get licked; boy was that an intense sensation. It was so intense to the point of almost being uncomfortable. That's something I would like to try again; with some bondage ;)

Among some segments of the population (including people posting on this thread); there is this idea that a blow job isn't sex. Um, if a blow job isn't sex then why is it called oral sex? It seems that in some people's books only penis + vagina counts as sex. Some religious folks seem to think that they are still a virgin if all they did was oral. So they haven't violated their religions rule against sex before marriage. It was on another thread that someone pointed out that sex involves the stimulation of the genitals. So if there is genital stimulation involved and there are multiple participants; then it's partnered sex. Oral sex may not be "full sex"; but it's still a sexual activity. So if you have an interest in sucking dick, then you have an interest in partnered sex. If penis + vagina is the only definition of sex; then gay people can fuck like rabbits and not be having sex. Do other people on here consider anal sex to be sex? I sure do; even if it's a dildo and not a penis. If something is inserted into the rectum for the purposes of sexual pleasure; then it's sex.

Ricecream-man

. Oral sex may not be "full sex"; but it's still a sexual activity.

You got it perfectly right there. It's not sex but it's a sexual activity/ sexual interaction.

Zerο

Psychologically, I don't like the idea of teeth being any where near my member.

Worry! At the Theatre

I like giving head because it's intimate. I think being a talkative person, it's a moderately enjoyable way to get me to shut up, and while I hate being told to "shut up" I guess it's a good way to build intimacy and be comfortable with silence.

However, I hate receiving oral, because it's uncomfortable and mostly just makes me feel like I don't want to ever touch that person ever again, especially in a kissing way.

Siggy

I have tried giving a blow job once. I didn't entirely care for it and it didn't lead to the person having an orgasm. I am however curious to try it again. I would like to see what it's like to have someone ejaculate in my mouth. I have a thing for BDSM. So I do get turned on by the idea of being "forced" to suck someones dick. I have never been on the receiving end of a proper blow job. But I did get licked; boy was that an intense sensation. It was so intense to the point of almost being uncomfortable. That's something I would like to try again; with some bondage ;)

Among some segments of the population (including people posting on this thread); there is this idea that a blow job isn't sex. Um, if a blow job isn't sex then why is it called oral sex? It seems that in some people's books only penis + vagina counts as sex. Some religious folks seem to think that they are still a virgin if all they did was oral. So they haven't violated their religions rule against sex before marriage. It was on another thread that someone pointed out that sex involves the stimulation of the genitals. So if there is genital stimulation involved and there are multiple participants; then it's partnered sex. Oral sex may not be "full sex"; but it's still a sexual activity. So if you have an interest in sucking dick, then you have an interest in partnered sex. If penis + vagina is the only definition of sex; then gay people can fuck like rabbits and not be having sex. Do other people on here consider anal sex to be sex? I sure do; even if it's a dildo and not a penis. If something is inserted into the rectum for the purposes of sexual pleasure; then it's sex.

Yeah... conventional wisdom among most gay men I know is that oral sex = sex. In fact, when people talk about sex, they most frequently mean oral, and to a lesser extent mutual or anal. So to me, it's a bit odd to have a thread just about oral sex. (No criticism intended though.) Isn't that what we're talking about all the time whenever we talk about sex? Oh yeah, straight cis people have "intercourse", I almost forgot.

Schrecken

That seems to be an age old question as to what constitutes sex and what doesn't. My personal opinion is that for opposite sex partners, anything other than penis in vagina intercourse would be regarded as sexual acts but not sexual intercourse proper. Especially when one considers that the whole historical concept of virginity revolved around the prevention of pregnancy in a woman by someone other than the man to whom she was to be married. In that regard no other sexual act is normally causative of pregnancy (outside of uncommon accidents where a woman gets pregnant w/o penetration, but in general) nor is their basic biological purpose to cause pregnancy. Because you can't normally get pregnant from giving or receiving oral sex, I think that's why many do not consider that to be actual sexual intercourse. And also I don't think virginity is as black and white as pregnancy is - based upon my own recent experiences it would seem to me that outside of "technical virginity" (PIV intercourse) that losing one's virginity can be a gradual process, something that slowly falls away, at least from an experience standpoint.

Now as for same sex partners, since the historical definition of virginity concerned only opposite sex partners and the prevention of pregnancy (and assurance of paternity), I really don't think the term is all that applicable to them. Granted, there is a first time for each and every sexual act, regardless of whether it can cause pregnancy, so I guess it would be up to those in such relationships to decide what act(s) constitutes loss of virginity.

monstergirl

I've never given/received oral and I've never had sex. From reading the forums I can pretty much conclude that I am oral sex repulsed. Don't know how I feel about plain ol' sex yet...but that's not what with this topic is about.

I would honestly, and I have warned exes, bite a guy's D if he ever tried to put that thing into my mouth. I'd do major damage just to avoid sucking on it. I see no appeal what so ever. And I'd also kick a guy in the face if he ever tried to give me oral.

Noky

I don't really understand why people like them so much, really. someone tried to give me a blow job once, and I lost my erection.. it was embarrassing...

I think if I was in a sexual relationship with another male-bodied person, I would be comfortable with a blowjob as sexual contact, or like a hand job, but it strikes me as a more complicated act than intercourse is lol

I can seriously relate to this