Could someone help me define my sexuality ?

Hi everybody !

I'm not very familiar with the asexual community but I'm starting to ask questions about my sexuality and would be glad to have some help knowing what I am.

I'm 21 and I've never been in love.

I've experienced physical attraction (shivers, wanting to be near the person, feeling butterflies in my stomach) once in my life, for less than 3 months and it was 8 years ago. I appreciate beautiful aesthetics though and experience sexual arousal thinking about sex with men (but no one in particular). It's just the sex though, I don't feel attracted to the rest of the body, I don't feel the urge to touch them, cuddle them, etc...during the act or in general.

I feel like I force myself to pretend being into some guys, so my friends won't start asking questions, and, you know, maybe feeling "normal".

However I want to be in commited relationship, but when I picture it, it's more like a strong friendship with sex, but no "passion".

Thanks for reading

Perhaps you'd find this link useful. It's about aromantics which could maybe apply to you....but as I'm sure many people here will tell you, nobody can properly help you define your own sexual or romantic orientation as it's so personal, and differs for every person.

I wish you luck in figuring things out!