Romantic orientation pride flags

Amy Ghost

I had a look into this topic and looked for flags on google and stuff. And according to my findings they are not complete. There are many that is true, but they are not complete. Usually for what I have seen romantic orientation pride flag looks like a asexual flag with a heart with colors of the orientation, which are parallel to sexual orientations.

So then we have heteroromantic, which is black and white

Homoromantic, which is rainbow. Or it can be a special flag fro lesbiand and gay men.

Biromantic, which is pink, purple and blue

Panromantic, which is pink, yellow and blue

Polyromantic, which derives to Poly as in Polyamorous, which if I remember right is blue, red and black. And Poly as in multiple genders/sexes, which is pink, green and blue

Transromatic, which is baby blue, pink, white, pink and baby blue again.

Aromantic, which I have seen both green yellow, orange and black. Or a set of greend, black, and maybe yellow, but I'm not sure now.

Lithiromantics are, at least I have seen, red, orange, yellow, white and black

I hope I named these correctly. But there are others. How do they look? I hadn't found them

Spectre/Ex/Machina

Yay! Panromantic pride.

I have also found Idemoromantic

Idemoromantic - "Idem" means "the same" in Latin. Idemromantic people do not internally experience romantic and platonic attraction differently; they distinguish between romantic and platonic based on other factors.

Idemromantic people categorize their interest in others as romantic instead of platonic based on age, personality compatibility, emotional closeness, ease of living together, presence of sexual attraction, or other factors. However, their feelings toward their romantic interests would not be particularly distinguishable from platonic feelings and may be similar to how they feel for a best friend or beloved family member. They may pursue platonic, quasiplatonic, romantic, or no relationships.

And the flag is black, green white and red

Spectre/Ex/Machina

I have also found Idemoromantic

Idemoromantic - "Idem" means "the same" in Latin. Idemromantic people do not internally experience romantic and platonic attraction differently; they distinguish between romantic and platonic based on other factors.

Idemromantic people categorize their interest in others as romantic instead of platonic based on age, personality compatibility, emotional closeness, ease of living together, presence of sexual attraction, or other factors. However, their feelings toward their romantic interests would not be particularly distinguishable from platonic feelings and may be similar to how they feel for a best friend or beloved family member. They may pursue platonic, quasiplatonic, romantic, or no relationships.

And the flag is black, green white and red

interesting.

Yes. But I haven't found anything for WFTromantics, and some others. Do any of you know. Is there one actually?

Since I couldn't find anything and no one else posted anything so I made a flag for WTFromantics. What do you think of this?

1096417.jpg

Seems I'm talking to myself. I also made this one

1096420.jpg

White for romantic, gray for the Gray-A's, yello Aro, purple community and black aces

I remember that someone once posted a huge list of flag-oids and symbols they had graphicked together, in a neat overview... but I can't remember who did it, where on AVEN the thread was, or what it was called.

(Yeah, really helpful post, I know. :blush: Maybe someone does remember it better than me though?)

2yowyog.jpg

This one, maybe? But I also remember actual flags with hearts inside ... don't know where to find them.

2yowyog.jpg

This one, maybe? But I also remember actual flags with hearts inside ... don't know where to find them.

I have seen something similar, but they still weren't all, and some seemed different

Both look good, but the color scheme of the first one seems to have caught on. I've seen other people use it.

Hmmm, damn me!

Well, then how about the second one for the WTFromantics then? XD

Is it really so silly that I'm being ignored? XD

Spectre/Ex/Machina

I'm here.

I'm here.

I'm delighted. I have awaited a little more activity. People saying their thoughts on the matter, giving suggestions, or experiences,...

So far there has been minimum of post that actually matter at least a little

I'm here.

I'm delighted. I have awaited a little more activity. People saying their thoughts on the matter, giving suggestions, or experiences,...

So far there has been minimum of post that actually matter at least a little

I like both your designs as well, but I feel as a heteroromantic person I can't really say which would be better.

I like what you made. : ) I think I like the second one more for WTFromantics. I wonder how we can get it to catch on?

Yea, I mean if we could make more WTFromantics come and say their opinion and perhaps find a way to make it work

Archived