long term lesbian relationships

lornaslady2008

lornaslady2008

I need advice quickly lol

I've been with my girlfriend for 6 years now and don't get me wrong I love her more then I ever have Problem is we argue about the stupidest things which makes me snap at her when we fight over lil things

At the beginning of our relationship she could not get enough of me

Well this started about 1/2 yrs ago where she just don't feel like having sex....she is 34 and clames its her sex drive she.don't have one then other days when I ask her about sex its because of the way I talk to her..I ask her so many times about sex and get turned down every time that I don't even have a desire any more cuZ I feel like why would I want someone who don't want me

Talk to her about it? Not in the "I need sex!" way, but in the "We're both adults here and I need to know what's going on," way. If she's making up excuses, chances are she just doesn't want sex and doesn't know how to tell you that. It's important to talk about these things, and make it clear that you love her but that you need to understand. There could be many reasons for her not to want to have sex. The important thing is not to make it seem like the conversation is your way to get her to have sex with you. That's just annoying.

boobookittyfuk

My partner says that all the time. I nag to do the chores too much and whatnot. But really they know those need done and I am just pointing it out. We discovered he is a gray A together. That answered a lot of our questions.

I'm going through the same thing and it isn't fair. We have been together almost 8 years. The past 3 years have been horrible sexually. At first, she didn't want to have sex because she felt that I pressured her. So, I stopped trying...but, I still was very affectionate to her. For a while, at least once a week, I gave her a nice, long massage. Then, I noticed that she covered her breast with her t-shirt as if I'm a stranger. I asked her why...she did not have an answer. I have noticed that when I kiss her, she turns her head so I have to kiss her cheek. I feel betrayed and I no longer have a desire to be intimate with her. When she changes clothes, I turn my back to avoid looking at her so she will not feel uncomfortable. Plus I now resent her. If she changed her mind and decided to be sexual again, I don't think I could feel the same. There is now a disconnect. I have never been unfaithful to her, but after all this time, if the opportunity presents itself I think I might.

Archived