Demi-Sexual, Gray-A or...?

Jinski

Another person who's questioning themselves haha :') (keep in mind it's long)

Relationships have never really interested me in terms of letting someone get close, I'm like that as a whole, even in friendships. Not to mention I'm selectively social which adds to it.
I'm not a physical person as whole, hugs are only given in hello,goodbye and comforting someone who's upset. Kissing has NEVER bothered me, I don't mind being physical with a guy e.g. blow jobs and shit along as I've got a genuine attraction to them but soon as they come near me I'm just not interested to the point I won't let them near me. I can't deny I get sexually aroused and can be attracted to people, I can look at a guy who I find attractive and fantasise fucking him.
Heck there is a lad I really DO like and while I know a relationship would never happen due to him traveling (also he doesn't seem interested in being in a relationship) I honestly can say it doesn't bother me that a relationship would never come of it all, I really want to be physical with him when he is here but I'm worried that soon as get put in that situation I'll end up 'switching off' to the point I won't let him near me :/ again doing shit to him wouldn't bother me it's just when the boot is on the other foot :/
A lot of people have said to me 'you don't need to put a label on yourself, just along as you know and are happy with who you are' but the things is that's all good but I don't fully understand who I really am sexuality-wise and when it comes to talking to other people how am I really supposed to explain to them what's going on with me when I don't even really know myself? Especially when I WANT to fuck someone I'm attracted to but while I'm more than happy to "please" them soon as they wanna return that it's just a no go?
If I'm not Demi-sexual or even Gray-A...what am I?

Gray-A is so broad that it fits a lot of situations. If you feel it fits, then go for it.

You might find the word "stone" useful for describing wanting to give sexual touch, but not receive it. Here's more reading on it:

http://nextstepcake.tumblr.com/post/87072685691/epochryphal-psst-hey-tumblr-hey-can-we-do-a

To clarify, sexual attraction is composed of having both sexual arousal brought on by another person and the desire to actually have sex with them. However, Lithsexual is when someone has sexual attraction but when presented with sexual reciprocation they feel indifferent, turned off, or repulsed. There can also be Demi-Lithsexual or Gray-Lithsexual (such as sexual attraction being rare).

Archived