Moving forwards.

Chikane-Chan

So a few days ago i posted a thread about my situation and how it had all unfolded and got laid bare in a matter of hours.

The advice i got from fellow AVEN member has helped me a great deal, in this past week I have grown emotionally and mentally, I came out to my family and close friends about my asexuality, I came out to my wife.

So i guess this post is more a post of encouragement to those who might still be struggling and unsure about what path to take. My wife did reading on AVEN without me asking her to do so and she is willing to seek counseling with me. I am not saying that we are 100% okay now and that we are a picture of success, far from it this is just the first step on a very long road that we need to walk together.

I just want to thank AVEN members for thier support and help during this really confusing week for me, and I hope that in the near future I can start to help other members in the community by giving advice or even being able to point to my own experiences.

Thanks for sharing, it's always so nice to hear when things have gone well, and that your wife is so willing to understand all this. This really is an encouragement - well, it encouraged me anyway ^_^

Archived