What Kind of Asexual Are You? - Quiz

Amy Ghost

Found this Asexuality quiz on Google. It seems quite okay. i took it and the questions + answers were really okay. Of course it's not perfect but seems covered a little better than some ofthers.

http://helloquizzy.okcupid.com/tests/what-kind-of-asexual-are-you

I took it and got this:

Asexual

You are pure Asexy Goodness!

It looks like you are an asexual or lean more towards asexual characteristics. You find that you are not attracted sexually to other people. This doesn't mean that you can't occasionally become aroused by certain situations or ideas. This also doesn't mean that you can't have very close and intimate relationships with others. Heck! You can even have the occasional crush that involves absolutely no fantasies of sex.

Basically, you either see sexual intercourse with another person as boring, uncomfortable, pointless, or just plain gross. You don't really have the urge to "touch yourself," and if you do, you never really think of anything sexual as you do it. You're content with a single life and get along great with friends and family or a cute, furry pet. You don't need a sexual partner to complete your life and can look past people's appearances and deeper into human emotion.

Stay true and strong! It's a sexual world out there!

• You scored 66% on Asexual, higher than 86% of your peers.

• You scored 0% on AsexualFetishist, higher than 11% of your peers.

• You scored 16% on GrayaDemisexual, higher than 4% of your peers.

• You scored 3% on SelfSexual, higher than 7% of your peers.

• You scored 57% on Romantic, higher than 78% of your peers.

• You scored 8% on Sexual, higher than 15% of your peers.

• You scored 27% on Aromantic, higher than 44% of your peers.

I'll agree that its better then some of the other tests out there.

But it doesn't have anyway of differentiating between aromantics who want a close emotional/queerplatonic relationship and those who don't (I personaly do). some of the "traits" associated with these relationships ended up increasing my romantic score, even though I'm defiantly aromantic.

Ha ha, I scored Aromantic Asexual, just like I thought I would. I've suspected/known it for a while but I keep forgetting to change my profile to say Aro-Ace. I put So Not Into You at first because I wasn't sure. My sister has a shirt that says that... Imma steal it from her one day. :twisted:

I'll agree that its better then some of the other tests out there.

But it doesn't have anyway of differentiating between aromantics who want a close emotional/queerplatonic relationship and those who don't (I personaly do). some of the "traits" associated with these relationships ended up increasing my romantic score, even though I'm defiantly aromantic.

No, it doesn't. But few such do. It would have to be real pro test to accomodate everything. Or at least a lot. But who knows how that'd look like

The Cakemeister

I got self-sexual. Now I'm really confused. :huh:

I also got self-sexual, which I know isn't right. However, I'm an asexual (mostly) aromantic, so my (annoying) libido has no real other outlet for release, and I can understand how it got to that conclusion.

Also, some issues with the quiz: doesn't really deal with sex-neutral people, and (other than the first time) the sex questions don't really accommodate virgins.

I also got self-sexual, which I know isn't right. However, I'm an asexual (mostly) aromantic, so my (annoying) libido has no real other outlet for release, and I can understand how it got to that conclusion.

Also, some issues with the quiz: doesn't really deal with sex-neutral people, and (other than the first time) the sex questions don't really accommodate virgins.

I don't think I have yet seen such quiz that actually really accomodated virgins. And I am one.

It looks like you are an asexual or lean more towards asexual characteristics. You find that you are not attracted sexually to other people. This doesn't mean that you can't occasionally become aroused by certain situations or ideas. This also doesn't mean that you can't have very close and intimate relationships with others. Heck! You can even have the occasional crush that involves absolutely no fantasies of sex.

Basically, you either see sexual intercourse with another person as boring, uncomfortable, pointless, or just plain gross. You don't really have the urge to "touch yourself," and if you do, you never really think of anything sexual as you do it. You're content with a single life and get along great with friends and family or a cute, furry pet. You don't need a sexual partner to complete your life and can look past people's appearances and deeper into human emotion.

Stay true and strong! It's a sexual world out there!

You scored 70% on Asexual, higher than 92% of your peers.

You scored 26% on AsexualFetishist, higher than 34% of your peers.

You scored 18% on GrayaDemisexual, higher than 6% of your peers.

You scored 10% on SelfSexual, higher than 7% of your peers.

You scored 23% on Romantic, higher than 29% of your peers.

You scored 0% on Sexual, higher than 15% of your peers.

You scored 27% on Aromantic, higher than 44% of your peers.

How can 0% be higher than anything?!

How can 0% be higher than anything?!

I presume it's 0.somrthing we can't see and that is why it can be still higher

I got selfsexual too, and although I can relate with it a bit, I know it isn't right :P I do like this test, it is very long and intesting.

iamphoenixfire

I got demisexual/grey-A. which fits me pretty well. I also scored surprisingly high on asexualfetishist, which is strange because i dont think about things like that at all and to my knowledge I don't even have any kinks.

I also scored really high on romantic, which makes a lot of sense.

Romantic Asexual

Snuggle-Up Close!

9009295985787673192.jpeg___1_500_1_500_c

You're asexual, so you feel no sexual attraction to other people. However, you do feel such strong emotional connections to people that you love to cuddle, snuggle, hug, and maybe even speak a little baby-talk. You feel that sexual intercourse does not connect you to a person. Physical closeness is what you seek and simply snuggling in bed watching a cute anime is what makes you truly happy.

Some may call you immature or naive, but you know what you want and you see dating-relationships differently. You love having company and you have a close collection of friends by your side. You're a keeper!

It wouldn't give me the results without putting in personal info and signing up. Waste of time for me. :(

It wouldn't give me the results without putting in personal info and signing up. Waste of time for me. :(

At the end of the test never check the'save my results' option, otherwise yes, it will want a registration

drjohnhwatson

I got asexual, but I also scored got 30% on the Aromantic graph, which bewilders me as I'm definitely not Aromantic but rather Panromantic, which is probably as close to opposite of Aromantic as you can get!

The Cakemeister

odd, I didn't have to. There was a checkbox that I had to uncheck after the "are you single" question, maybe you didn't?

I got asexual, but I also scored got 30% on the Aromantic graph, which bewilders me as I'm definitely not Aromantic but rather Panromantic, which is probably as close to opposite of Aromantic as you can get!

I got almost 30 too. But I have Aromantic tendencies

The Cakemeister

While I can certainly understand that reasoning, I see bi- as the opposite of a-, and pan-/a- as two sides of the same coin. We both don't care what your gender is, but we happen to express that in opposite ways.

At the end of the test never check the'save my results' option, otherwise yes, it will want a registration

Thanks! I hit something I wasn't supposed to.

But, then...

I only scored 47% on Asexual? I scored 87% on SelfSexual?!? 70% on Asexual/Fetishist!!!...er...um...Huh!? :unsure::wacko::blink:

Spectre/Ex/Machina

I usually get Asexual Fetishist when taking those test.

Ricecream-man

It's still pretty limiting, but I do like that they break it down into more categories. Lots of room for improvement but it's a great start!

Maybe I'm just bitter that they put demi and gray-a in the same category :P

Self-Sexual

You make sex yours!

You may not hear this one very often, but it's an interesting branch of asexuality. It looks like you quite enjoy sex...with yourself. This is by no means a bad thing, though. You know what turns you on and you don't need help from anyone. You may be an asexual fetishist, demisexual, asexual, romantic-asexual, or aromantic asexual, but either way, you make the walls shake with your solo acts. You do not feel the need to have sex with another person. You most likely feel no sexual attraction at all for other people. You probably feel a much stronger sexual attraction toward erotica, images, art, stories, hentai, and your very own creative sexy mind. Your sex is not to be shared and you feel annoyed, uncomfortable, or apathetic when someone barges in on your parade. Sex is a big part of your life, but not when it's intercourse with another person. You are independent, intelligent, and know what's needed to get the job done.

LOL

YOUR ANALYSIS (Vertical line = Average) You scored 34% on Asexual, higher than 26% of your peers. You scored 70% on AsexualFetishist, higher than 91% of your peers. You scored 45% on GrayaDemisexual, higher than 44% of your peers. You scored 71% on SelfSexual, higher than 83% of your peers. You scored 40% on Romantic, higher than 55% of your peers. You scored 10% on Sexual, higher than 34% of your peers. You scored 42% on Aromantic, higher than 71% of your peers.
Primrose Everdeen

Could not complete the quiz. It's asking me for a gender, an orientation, then to sign up so I can receive spam email?

No thanks.

drjohnhwatson

While I can certainly understand that reasoning, I see bi- as the opposite of a-, and pan-/a- as two sides of the same coin. We both don't care what your gender is, but we happen to express that in opposite ways.

Haha, yeah, I guess I didn't express myself too clearly. I meant it the way you meant it :P

Could not complete the quiz. It's asking me for a gender, an orientation, then to sign up so I can receive spam email?

No thanks.

You can skip that step by not filling in anything and hit "view results" button.

temporalscavenger

I really didn't like that the only responses available seemed to be:

a) OMG GROSS NO

b) idk maybe on a tuesday

c) FUCK YES!!!

I feel like I've probably taken this before...

But, I did it again anyway, and I got romantic asexual. That wasn't too surprising...

• You scored 38% on Asexual, higher than 34% of your peers.

• You scored 22% on AsexualFetishist, higher than 26% of your peers.

• You scored 50% on GrayaDemisexual, higher than 55% of your peers.

• You scored 19% on SelfSexual, higher than 19% of your peers.

• You scored 70% on Romantic, higher than 93% of your peers.

• You scored 27% on Sexual, higher than 80% of your peers.

• You scored 18% on Aromantic, higher than 25% of your peers.

But, some of those were. >_>

I mean, the results themselves are not that surprising, because I understand how it could have interpreted my responses. The surprising part was my responses. There's a number of elements now that are different than what they would have been before and I'm sure it has influenced some of those percentages.

HermioneGranger

Pure asexy goodness!

You scored 68% on Asexual, higher than 89% of your peers.

You scored 39% on AsexualFetishist, higher than 57% of your peers.

You scored 24% on GrayaDemisexual, higher than 10% of your peers.

You scored 35% on SelfSexual, higher than 41% of your peers.

You scored 20% on Romantic, higher than 24% of your peers.

You scored 8% on Sexual, higher than 15% of your peers.

You scored 45% on Aromantic, higher than 75% of your peers.

Archived