Asexual Myths Busted!

WhenSummersGone

WhenSummersGone

I'm not sure who's seen this or if it's been posted on here but I thought I would make a topic on it:

• Like 3

I liked what they had to say, however, their voice is extremely annoying and the way things are said distracts from what's being said. Overall, YAY for visibility, however, nay for delivery. I really didn't like the video because of my issues with the delivery.

Certified Cake Decorator

I'd love to watch it, but for some reason i'm having a problem 'cannot get a secure connection' for youtube.

Weird. I'll watch it later though!

Wow, look at the likes, 1,717 to the dislikes, 11! That's pretty darn good for youtube.

• Like 1

nice! she also did a week-long asexuality segment...probably about a year ago, now? i'm glad that she's still spreading asexual awareness- it would be easy to simply not do any more asexual videos because she's already done some stuff in the past. :) she's a fairly major youtuber, and i enjoy watching her regular videos (related to lesbian stuff). :)

here's a list of all her asexuality-related videos, including her mini-segment-thing: https://www.youtube.com/user/GirlfriendsTV/search?query=asexual

• Like 1

Ohhh her! She's the girl that makes a lot of videos regarding LGBT stuff, mainly Lesbian because that's what she identifies as.

Yeah, I agree, her voice is kind of annoying xD But at least she doesn't let that stop her. I think it's good she's putting the message out there!

• Like 1

I think it is good to have people who are not asexual talk about asexuality in an intelligent, informative and thoughtful manner. It shows that it becoming more accepted.