Romantic and Sexual Attractions Survey

marararara

I'm trying to collect people's experiences of sexual and romantic attraction/experiences of not feeling sexual attraction out of personal curiosity and in the hopes that it could be a useful tool to point people to when they ask what sexual/romantic attraction feels like. The survey is here and it'd be great if people of all sexual and romantic orientations could take it so I can get a range of different perspectives (i.e. feel free to share with your friends!).

Done :)

Done.

Too bad there are so few - and brief - anwers in the 'Sexual and Romantic Attitudes' section as yet. Would be interesting to get to know their point of view a little more.

Done.

Too bad there are so few - and brief - anwers in the 'Sexual and Romantic Attitudes' section as yet. Would be interesting to get to know their point of view a little more.

Yeah, the problem with advertising it in the asexual community is that you don't get very many people from outside the community answering it! I'm about to share it with some of my non-asexual friends though, so hopefully there'll be a few more answers in that section.

Sure, that's self-evident. And yes, it would be great if could get your other friends to answer the survey as well.

Interestingly enough, the answers that sexual aromantic people provided were a bit more detailed, if I remember correctly.

Done!

I can't view the other responses, though. Please post a link for that, if possible. Thanks!

Done!

I can't view the other responses, though. Please post a link for that, if possible. Thanks!

There should be a link after you've submitted the form, I don't know why it wasn't there. I don't know if this will work if you're not logged into google docs but it's worth a try.

Done!

There should be a link after you've submitted the form, I don't know why it wasn't there. I don't know if this will work if you're not logged into google docs but it's worth a try.

It works!

Thank you. :)

done, thanks

Done and quite impressed :D

Finished. ^_^ I'll get my non-ace sweetheart to take it too.

Archived