Questionnaire I Found

LaMaestra

84%. (Some of those questions really hit home for me. Seriously, people can get aroused by seeing naked bodies? That is so incomprehensible to me!)

I got 78% :) I've never had sex though so some of the questions were difficult to answer. Funny how even on an asexual test they still assume you've done it.

Edit: I also got 83% on the demisexual test :)

iamphoenixfire

61%. Which doesn't surprise me as I consider myself demi, and I took the demi quiz and got 94% so I mean that makes a lot of sense to me, as when im not attracted to a person then I really do feel asexual. I took the pan one too, and that i got 100%, so basically queer as hell remains the most accurate label for me.

but still do people really wonder what others look like naked? People do that?

60%, it's an interesting quiz, but it doesn't really work for an ace guy who's never had sex.

85%, though I had to choose 3 for some as I'd never had sex and there wasn't an N/A choice lol.

TheStarrySkai

Ooh. I got an 90%. I've never had sex so I had to make an educated guess on some of the questions.

I got 80%. Would have helped if there was a N/A option for some of the questions, though

I got a 90%, but as others have said, not having had sex made some of the questions difficult to answer!

82%

I guess I'll take the other ones just for fun. Of course, I don't put too much stock in quizzes like this, so, it's all just for fun, really.

I don't think any quiz, even this one, can tell you what sexual orientation you are, especially considering all the N/A questions and assumptions some of the questions make.

Thank you for the feedback, dudes.

Yes, the lack of 'N/A' did portray the questions in a different light.

:cake: all round for you all.

Notte stellata

This topic has been moved from Visibility and Education Projects to Asexual Musings and Rantings.

starrynight

Project Team

80%. I found some of the questions loaded and difficult to answer though.

The Cakemeister

76%. Not the best questions, but the description of asexuality was pretty good.

87%. Same problem as others though, had trouble with a few questions as i haven't had sex before lol

91%. Definitely not surprised there. Though, I did feel odd answering a couple of the "sex-geared" questions, as I haven't engaged in said activity before.

Archived