• Second oldest child
    • Third oldest child
    • Fourth oldest child
    • Youngest daughter
    • I'm not a girl
    • I'm the only child

This poll is closed to new votes

RoswellValentine

I'm the oldest of two (I have a younger brother), and born female.

If you look in past years' censuses, you will see that there's a very strong statistical correlation between answering these surveys on AVEN and being an oldest child.

I'm the youngest (& only girl) in my family. I have 2 older brothers. : )

I'm a person too!

I am the first daughter AND the second child. The middle kid. So I never get anything.

Mighty Number Nein

Middle child, but my older brother is about 13 years older than I, and tended to stay out of the house a lot, so it was mainly my little brother and I. Guess that kinda makes me the oldest in terms of family relations.

there was a thread about this a while ago and I think there were just as many asexual youngest and middle children as there were eldest children who were asexual, I didn't see past surveys though. what were they saying in class about it? :cake:

I'm the first child out of two, my little sister is 14 years younger.

PaprikaPringle

Technically I'm the second oldest sibling and the youngest as there is only 2 of us, so both boxes would have applied to me

Certified Cake Decorator

I have concluded that at least 2 people put neither male nor female.....

Just saying...

I'm a girl and the oldest of two.

Does it count if my mom had miscarriages before giving birth to me? Because she was pregnant three times before I was born but all three were miscarriages, so say she didn't miscarry and ended up with five kids, I'd technically be the 4th born child instead of 1st.

I'm a girl and the oldest of two.

Does it count if my mom had miscarriages before giving birth to me? Because she was pregnant three times before I was born but all three were miscarriages, so say she didn't miscarry and ended up with five kids, I'd technically be the 4th born child instead of 1st.

No it doesn't count. You can put oldest.

Striped Sweater

Not really sure how to respond since I am a first daughter, second oldest child, and youngest daughter. *shrugs* I picked youngest daughter though since it seemed the most accurate.

Squirrel Combat

I'm the second born of two in my family.

I have no idea how to answer that lol. I am the the first, youngest and only daughter, but i am not an only child..

drjohnhwatson

Er, technically I'm the middle child between two sisters. But my mom was married before and got out of the abusive relationship so I have a sister who is nine years older than me, roughly, but only half, and I have a sister about two years younger than me. ^_^.

First born with one younger sister

• 4 months later...

I am the first child to my mother, the second child to my father. I have a older half brother who I rarely see and a younger sister :mellow:

I consider myself the oldest but technically I'm the middle child :blush:

manny-senpai

But I'm the oldest son and also the third oldest and lastly the youngest son. I fit into three different categories.

RunLikeAFox

I'm the first daughter and also the youngest

I'm the second child, but first daughter (I have an older brother). I voted for second oldest child, hope I got it right.

This is kind of a trick question for me, because while I do have an older half-brother, I have never met him and for all intents and purposes I was raised as an only child.

I'm the youngest, 3rd child out of three. My brother is the eldest, my sister is the middle child.

Archived