asex ring

Hey,

I saw a topic like this before, and I was just wondering if anyone could remind me where I can find an asex ring, or what one looks like so I can make one if anything.

I'm starting to feel like I'd really like getting it, and pasting the flag all over my books and bags lol

There isn't one specific asexual ring, you can just wear any black ring on your right middle finger. A lot of people have found inexpensive rings online on places like amazon, but I just made my own for now.

You can go online or look at stores near you that may have black rings. It's a bit easier to find black rings for men since that's the style (so many women's rings are silver or gold and have flowers and gems. It was a headache finding a black ring x.x). If you have a Spencer's near you I remember them having some really cool black rings for men, albeit a little more pricey.

Hematite rings are fairly cheap and not that hard to find. There are also black steel and tungsten carbite (which is what my ring is made out of) which are a bit more expensive but are more durable, I've dropped mine twice and its fine.

Sweet ok, thanks.

The only recreational thing people in my country buy are 'exotic' costume jewellery, alcohol, and sex so I'm pretty sure I won't be able to find a store, but I should be able to have one made, hopefully, or beg a relative to get me one online, I'm honestly pretty excited :)

I wear a tungsten carbon inlay ring. It is cheap it looks great and it comes in many sizes.

411KyuXL45L._SS100_.jpg

It cost about 10$ + shipping on amazon. nice things don't need to be crazy creative or expensive.

Sweeet.

I was actually just thinking about getting a plain black, but laminated ring, so it'd be shiny, tho mostly flat. I've started asking around for people who know anybody who'd have or make them :)

Yeah, Amazon is a great place to check out. : ) I got mine at a local fair though, at a booth that was selling various piercings and other jewelry. They had a lot of choices for black rings, and I was able to try them out to see what size was right. If you know your ring size, it'd probably be easier to find one online. : ) I also have other rings besides my plain black one that I wear as well...ones that are mostly silver, but have black stones or decorations to them, so it's not like it has to be completely black!

Good luck!

GRexCarolinii

This is the first I've heard of this ~ such a nice subtle way of showing it, so definitely going to give a try myself

just been browsing amazon and there is a small variety of rings; have chosen a really plain one for myself as already have a gold wishbone ring on the same finger (present from my Nan)

I managed to find a black obsidian ring that was not too expemsive... but I've tried and failed to find the website again, so I guess I'm not much help.