Confusion Over Sexual Orientation

I'm new to this forum, so hello everyone Its lovely to meet you all!, and am looking for some advice.

To give you a little bit (a large rambling amount, sorry) of info about my history. For the last six years or so I've been quite confused about my sexual orientation, at first I thought that perhaps I was bisexual as I found both men and woman to be pleasing to look at. I didn't give this much thought until the last year or two, as I've been completely chaste. (No hand holding, kissing, etc...during this time I've been asked on dates, but have never felt any interest.) In these last two years I've 'dated' two people, the first a boy for 9 months. However I never felt any sexual interest in him, and our relationship never passed hand holding and I eventually broke it off because of guilt. The second relationship is the one that has brought me back to feeling more confusion over my orientation. Which is why I'm hoping you guys may have some insight...after becoming quite worried about having no experience I convinced my best male friend to give me lessons. Objectively he's quite attractive and I love him as a friend but everything we've done up to this point (kissing, etc) have left me in a state of boredom or distaste for the activity. To explain further, while I do find people of all genders attractive, I have never felt a desire to want to do anything sexual with them, although I do love to cuddle. Also, I do have a sex drive and can become aroused, but that is more hormonal and less physical.

So my question for you all is, while I've done quite a bit of research myself, do you think that perhaps I may be asexual or? Thank you all so much! :)

A sex drive is a drive for sex. Even though the dictionary says they're synonyms, here the proper word for essentially a "masturbation drive" is libido.

Enjoying sensual activities without sensual attraction can be hard. Or if you have few sensual desires with someone you're attracted to, then perhaps gray-sensual is a useful term (here sensual does not include sexual). You may be aromantic (no romantic attraction) or gray-romantic (rare, etc.).

Although it's ultimately up to you, but I think you sound like you could be a biromantic or panromantiic asexual.

If you have never felt sexual attraction to anyone, then that's what constitutes being asexual! If you have

There are different levels of sensual attraction and enjoyment that people feel from different actions, and everyone (allosexual and asexual) has different tastes for what they sensually do and don't enjoy. And plenty of asexuals get aroused. So all of that doesn't disqualify you from asexuality. :P

How do YOU feel?