Does not liking any gender count as Asexual, Panromantic Asexual, or neither?

Hi, I'm 15 and I told my closest freinds that I was asexual a couple of weeks ago. However it has been something I have felt since primary school,and for some reason, I felt that now was the right time to spread the word. When guys were saying that girls were fit, I just joined in however had no real idea of what they were actually talking about. What I told my friends was that I wasn't really attracted to either gender. One of them said that the word for it was asexual. I googled it and found a definition which sort if matches what I felt, as well as aven, which is really interesting to read about other peoples experiences. Although I do feel slightly out of place: Most of the members seem to be attracted romantically to a gender, something that I just am not. Does this count as panromantic asexual, or as something completely different? Thanks for any replies :)

People who aren't romantically attracted to anyone are aromantic. If you're not sexually or romantically attracted to anyone, you're an aromantic asexual.

Otherwise, people might be homoromantic, heteromantic, panromantic or any variation, as well as being asexual :) Hope that helps answer your question.

Panromantic means romantic attraction to all genders. It's an extended version of biromantic.

Although I do feel slightly out of place: Most of the members seem to be attracted romantically to a gender, something that I just am not.

You are deffinatly not out of place and there are plenty of aromantic people or people on the aromantic spectrum on AVEN.

When guys were saying that girls were fit, I just joined in however had no real idea of what they were actually talking about.

I'm 17 and I still don't understnd what 'fit' means.

Also since these are your first posts, welcome to AVEN I hope you find what your looking for and of course have lots of :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: