Excuses! Excuses! Version 2.0

Ace-TheTimelordsCompanion

I'm sorry but I can't help being this HOT! I'm so asexy it shocks even me sometimes :p

TPBM called me 'really ugly' in front of my whole family :(

You just misheard me. I actually said really snuggly.

3651b5ab5ea4a9a9e9a41a79bc10e19a.jpg

TPBM gave all their family members a piece of coal each for Christmas.

Sorry about that! My dad is a geologist, what was I supposed to do?

TPBM dropped a gaggle of Spycrabs on me.

I'm sorry, I was holding them, but I didn't know what they were, so I just set them down randomly.

TPBM keeps using telling stories about me but replaces my name with "You know who" and points at me, so it's completely obvious what they're doing, and my feelings are hurt. This is my party after all. And I didn't have to invite you, but I made the decision to invite everyone from the office because I'm a bigger person than you are, and I saw you double dip in the fondue and said nothing, so.....

Sorry about that but I was conducting an experiment to see how far rumours could spread.

TPBM stole the Po sandwiches from Great Uncle Manfred's lunchbox and fed them to the Mbangi wasps.

Sorry but I was very hungry, but then just as I was about to eat them this swarm of wasps attacked me and I just dropped the sandwiches and ran.

wasps.jpg

TPBM gave their teacher an apple with a worm hole in it.

Wormhole_Mouth.jpg

Sorry! But they were explaining about black holes and time-space theories and dimensions and he said that the next class there would be an explanation about wormholes so I thought an illustration would be necessary.

TPBM failed to scort me safely throughout Mordor!

I'm sorry, but you wanted to walk into Mordor. One does not simply do that!

TPBM dropped a nuke on me. Now I have a thumping headache in both my heads.

Sorry about that, but I outsourced the welding work.

TPBM turned me into a flea, then put me in a box, then put that box in another box, than put that box in another box, then mailed it to themselves, and when it arrived, they smashed it with a hammer.

I'm sorry but I was demonstrating you resilience and stamina as a candidate for our superhero programme. Congratulations, you passed and you will be dosed with gamma radiation shortly be welcomed into the programme.

TPBM Went back in time and made sure I was never born at all! I am a paradox now, and fading fast

Sorry! Darth Vader. Totally because of Darth Vader.

Don't worry, when you come back you will see you are in Star Wars universe and you will become a Jedi who will stop Darth Vader and save the galaxy and shit.

TPBM didn't toss the sword to me while we were fighting against the troll alongside BEOWULF!

I'm sorry,I thought the axe suited you better.

TPBM made me sad but genetically altered me so I could never cry.

I'd rather be in band.

I'm sorry! It was intended to make it so that you couldn't get sad. I'm a failure. {weeps}

TPBM made cheated off of my paper in Calculus and got me expelled.

littlepersonparadox

I'm sorry, but my calcuator was broken and your brain is better than mine!

TPBM has written ugly lies about me on the bathroom sink mirror in the restrooms.

But I had a marker and something to write on! One thing led to another, and well...

TPBM refused to help me ship my cargo of penguins to the North Pole!

I'm sorry. I heard "Sip that hardcore liquor through the barrel hole"

And now I'm drunk...

TPBM has given my Bastard Sword +12 to the Bard, and he can't use. I'm weaponless now!

I'm sorry but it was his birthday. I'll steal buy you a new sword on your birthday.

TPBMdrippedhoneyallovermykeyboardandnowtheletterssticktogether.

Imsorry.ItisbecausemyhandswereallglueyfromcosplayingWinnethePoohandwith pigleatandall whileyouasked forsomehoney..

You said you wanted some honey on your biscuit.

TPBM made balloons out of my latex gloves, I have no gloves now.

Sorry about that, but it was the closest thing I had to capture a bout of flatulence that would have destroyed life as we know it!

TPBM was the one who farted.

I'm so sorry! It was the bean cake!

TPBM made it.

Terribly sorry for any inconvenience caused. I had planned to bake a chocolate cake but there was no chocolate left.

TPBM ate it.

I'm sorry but CHOCOLATE!!! How could I resist!

TPBM hired a helicopter and waited until I was outside on foot, then, using the helicopter, they chased me over five miles of rough terrain, including three streams and a large thistle-patch, shooting at me with buckshot and laughing manically at me through a loud-speaker!

I'm sorry but I thought you were a contestant in a new series of "Survivor". The good news is that you passed the audition.

TPBM dipped Miss Terry's puppy in chocolate. Why would you do that to such a cute innocent creature.

It was puppy-safe chocolate, I promise.

TPBM told me that The Happening ws based on a true story and burned down all my house plants to save me. Then said they were just kidding, they just hated that I had a greener thumb than them.

Sorry, but it was kinder than killing plants slowly like I usually do.

dead.jpg

TPBM turned my clock back three hours and made me miss the Christmas picnic.

I'm sorry but I was saving you from the inevitable sunburn. *New Zealand, Christmas in summer buddy ;) *

TPBM Cancelled Christmas, for the entire world, forever!

Sorry about that, but Big Shopping's plot to brainwash and enslave the entire world had to be stopped!

TPBM released the Spahmer virus upon the world, causing a zombie spammer apocalypse.

Really? It worked-I mean....um.....I'm terribly sorry! Sometimes lab experiments just don't turn out the way you planned, one wrong chemical and it just blew up.

TPBM Was the lab assistant who gave me the wrong chemical.

I tried to tell you it was the wrong one, but you insisted that you were the scientist and I was just an assistant. You only have yourself to blame.

TPBM stole my idea for a costume for a masquerade ball.

I'm sorry but I wanted everyone to think I was you, because you are popular awesome

TPBM Filled my bed with live snails, and I mean FILLED!

*Cool new avater Rhuin :D*

Archived