Excuses! Excuses! Version 2.0

Ace-TheTimelordsCompanion

An updated, and altogether better, version of this game.

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal! Still I'm sure you had a good reason.

Make your excuse to the player above, then tell off the player below.

Example:

Player One: Whatever their excuse was.

The player below put peanut butter in my hair!

Player Two: I'm sorry but I was wrestling a peanut butter monster, and it got away from me.

The player below sold me to a gang of pirates!

Player Three: I'm sorry but I needed the money to save my sick mother.

The player below told everyone that I swear in my sleep!

I'm sorry! But I have reccurring nightmares of me wrestling guinea pigs in a peanut butter jelly pool.

The one below told me I was going to be ok If I had an intake of peanut butter jelly while being struck by a lightning bolt!

I'm sorry, but the tarot cards told me that would be the best solution.

TPBM slapped me with a haddock!

I'm sorry but you were giggling maniacally and saying "My precious!" while we were fishing and I was scared.

The one below said that that fish was healthy!

I'm sorry it gave you food poisoning. But I wanted to serve you the most spectacular meal ever, in order to secure a massive business deal, so I HAD to use the rotten fish.

TPBM tipped all the water out of my fishbowl :(

CrossingRivers

I'm sorry, but I thought your fish was drowning.

The person below me stole all of the books on my bookshelf starting with a W.

I'm sorry but I thought it was a space helmet from an astronaut space-suit straight out of 80s Woody Woodpecker's cartoons!

EDIT: I'm sorry,but I thought ninjas would steal the books.

The one below said that the goldfish were keeping their money in a river bank...

*ba dum tiss*

I'm sorry, but the Doctor needed information, because he had to save the world from a werewolf and a wombat who were working with a witch and a weta. We had limited time he told me to just grab the W section and run

TPBM Tripped me up while I was running

EDIT: Darn these water ninjas! I'm sorry but how was I t now that they were sneaking out of the water at night and hiding it in the tops of trees?

TPBM still tripped me while I was running

It was the only way to stop you from running into that electric fence!

TPBM sold me a faulty toaster that set my house on fire.

Your house was filled with dangerous mold and flaking asbestos, and you wouldn't listen, it was the only way to make you leave.

TPBM stole my identity and took out a massive student loan in my name

Sorry! I wanted to study law so I could defend you in court when Rhuin sued for you burning her house down.

TPBM snapped my pink bracelet. :O

Sorry but I just can't resist anything pink.

TPBM painted graffiti on my car.

I'm sorry! I thought it was a superspeed arcane rune!

TPBM burnt my oat porridge!

I'm sorry I thought it was wallpaper paste and I wanted to stop you from eating it.

TPBM cut the head off my teddy bear.

teddy-bear-suicide.jpg

I'm sorry! It was looking at me and following me saying he was Ted and swearing at me and saying he missed Mark Wahlberg.

TPBM ran away with my magic hat.

I'm sorry, but I had to teach my little sister what not to do!

TPBM tried to sell me drugs!

I'm sorry! I thought it was a magic potion that an old man sold to me in a carnival to take us to the Land of Unicorns.

TPBM said that couldn't help me build a moon rocket because they were running for Galactic President!

Breathing....

I'm sorry, but the race for galactic president is very busy right now. I can see it is important to you to get this fixed so if you vote for me and I get elected I will make sure all moon rocket repairs are always free and available. :)

The person below me turned off my alarm clocks...

Breathing....

I'm sorry but I was incredibly hungry. Do you use scented pens..... Tasted great

The person below me gave me a cold.

I'm sorry, but it's for your own good, I'm a clairvoyant, if you didn't have a cold you would have gone out at Thursday lunchtime, and been a casualty in a massive traffic accident.

TPBM Pushed me down three flights of stairs in a row!

I'm sorry, but you have wings, I thought you could fly.

TPBM broke my piggy bank.

broken-piggy-bank.jpg

I'm sorry, but it was self defense. It threatened to bite me with its poisoned ears.

TPBM ripped all my drawings from my walls!

I'm sorry, but I have a fire hazard phobia

TPBM glued my hair to the wall while I slept

I'm sorry but you were tossing and turning so much in your sleep I was worried you would fall out of bed and hurt yourself. Don't worry it was water soluble glue.

TPBM drew on my best painting

I'm so sorry, but it was the only available surface, I had to draw the blueprints for an anti-bomb that would create a matter implosion at exactly the same second as an explosion that was going to destroy the whole world. I'm afraid your painting had to be sacrificed for the greater good. At least I saved the world, you're welcome.

The person below me set up the bomb to destroy me and the rest of the world

I'm so sorry, but it looked just like a chocolate cake and I put in there to share it with everyone.

TPBM squashed my cat.

154798-bigthumbnail.jpg

I'm sorry but your cat was experiencing tail pain, this is a well known kitty yoga pose for relieving stress, your cat is now living a happy, pain and injury free life, and bouncing around like a kitten again

TPBM unscrewed all the light bulbs in my house and put them in the recycling bin. Why on earth would you do that?!?

Sorry but didn't you hear about the light bulb recall. The whole batch was just downright dangerous. I was only preventing a house fire.

TPBM blew up my cat

cat2.jpg

I'm so sorry, but that wasn't a cat, that was another creation from the cake-bomb mastermind. It was animatronic and very dangerous, and had to be disposed of as safely as possible.

TPBM did this to my entire house while I was sleeping in it!!! Except instead of water in the cups, they used brightly coloured fizzy drink!!!

collegehumor.e609cef6cd3388b3f81f1b626de

Archived