Will I die alone

damage_case

Hey

I barely have a family left. Im 27. I am a loner and have no friends (or friends that I may consider life long companions). I have hobbies but they are indoors and dont require interactions.
Ive never been to a party and avoid social situations (not coz Im shy, its coz of low self esteem).

Since most adult relationships with same sex rely on career/work related and opposite sex rely on interests/possibility to be in love... will I die alone coz Im an asexual? And that too an aloof kind?

No. I'm almost certain you'll find another introverted asexual somehow, and the two of you will hit it off! You're still young, man. There's time. Suddenly you'll bump into someone. :) :cake::cake: A lot of strong friendships happen over the internet too. My best friend found her boyfriend over omegle, so don't lose hope just because it seems dark right now.

you can make friends here :3 just stick around and see
also, try not to force a relationship, if you would do that because of your feelings of loneliness and low self esteem. that didn't work out for me at all. please try to diminish your anxieties (there is not only one way to do that), let things flow, and just keep an open door. you can always meet new people :)

If not for my family, I would be exactly in your situation, so I feel like I can somehow relate. I've never been good at making friends, especially if that meant letting them into my life. But I'm positive it will happen somehow, sometime. Feel free to message me if you want to talk. I'm always happy about someone trying to contact me here.

I've made lots of friends and several close friends just by hanging out in the Chat here and joining in on Skype conversations. Several of them communicate with me over the phone. Don't give up hope :3 I'm sure you'll find someone.

I'm single and don't think I'll be able to date outside of the asexual community, just because of the fact that asexuals totally get it lol. I don't want to be in a relationship where the other is unhappy because of the fact that they're sexual and I'm not.

Again, don't give up hope! I'm sure you'll find someone and if you hang out around here you'll make many friends.