Greetings and thanks!

Autumn Sunrise

Autumn Sunrise

Hi, everyone on Aven. I've been here as a "Guest" for a few weeks, and finally decided to join up and be "official". Having made a few experimental posts (and many thanks to all the friendly, welcoming people who replied :wub: ) I thought maybe I should introduce myself properly.

I'm aged 69 (shock, horror, gasp!) and just now finding out about asexuality. I'm also starting to understand myself a bit better, although I'm still rather confused. I guess it will get better as I go along.

More than anything, I'm hoping to find some friends here - from what I've seen already, i'm sure I will!

Greetings and thanks to all the lovely folk I've met so far, and all the ones I have still to meet :D

The adventure begins . . .

Thanks to you for joining in! I haven't been around for a bit so I missed your earlier posts. Either way, welcome! Cake? :cake::cake::cake:

Autumn Sunrise

Cake . . . nom-nom! Thanks for your welcome :)

Hi and welcome! I'm sure by now you've found the most awesome Oldies forum, and this is definitely a great site on which to learn more about asexuality and make amazing new friends at the same time. I hope you love it here! I usually give cake, but tonight it's a Halloween pic... :)

yXaZYHs.jpg?1

Welcome to AVEN! :cake: So nice of you to join officially after being a guest! : ) Hehe, yes, we're all really nice here, aren't we?? It's such a great community. Never too late to learn, right? I hope you keep enjoying it here! Take care!

Yummy+Cakes+02.jpg

Autumn Sunrise

Hedgie and Kelico, thanks for the welcome and awesome cakes :P

I love the Oscar Wilde quote! and yes, it's never too late to learn . . . I'm learning a lot from Aven!

Hey - you're old enough to be my mother! Oh, wait, what? Teehee Hi mum, welcome officially to AVEN! :D Have some welcome :cake::cake::cake: and I'll get around to making some in real life very soon, I promise... :)

(Yep, she's me mum - what an awesomely ace family we must be :D )

Hey, it's nice to see people always progressing. It's really just a myth that development is just something for the young, and I'm glad to have you here at AVEN.

vanilla+cupcake+3.jpg

Autumn Sunrise

Thanks for the awesome cake and the kind words, Ficulnean. This site is great - it's so nice to find people who are so easy to talk to :wub:

Hey - you're old enough to be my mother! Oh, wait, what? Teehee Hi mum, welcome officially to AVEN! :D Have some welcome :cake::cake::cake: and I'll get around to making some in real life very soon, I promise... :)

(Yep, she's me mum - what an awesomely ace family we must be :D )

You're a cheeky one, Cats - the young have no respect these days :mellow: OK, I'll take that back if you come good on the promise of cake - do I get to choose what kind?? :lol:

(Awesomely ace - I love it!)

Archived