I'm new to the asexual community!

phoenix.in.flames

phoenix.in.flames

I didn't know much about asexuality until a few months ago, when I started wondering why I'm an 18 yr old female virgin. I've kissed one boy ever and made out with one girl ever. It felt good physically, but its like I can live without it. The part that gets me is my FEAR of sexual intimacy. People think I'm hot and I don't have a low self esteem like before, but the thought of sex actually disgusts me sometimes. I have no trauma I can recall. Its frustrating...

-I don't wanna write too much here, if anyone would be kind enough to message me, I'd appreciate it. I haven't talked to anyone about this comfortably.

Oh boy if you really are you knew here cause now you will get 100 messages :P

no but really welcome. for the record you will probably have your post move to the welcome lounge (at least i would assume).

Aisntllecxtual

Welcome to AVEN phoenix.in.flames. It seems like you are reflecting deeply, wondering. There is much interactive traffic on this network - many forums, many members, much information. It is an open diverse community in which I hope you can learn much in your search, questioning, which I must say as a person much older than you, is a journey that never really ends. Have some community :cake: in celebration of your membership. :)

Welcome to the community! :cake:

Moved to the Welcome Lounge forum.

Byanyothername

Asexual Q&A Mod

Welcome :) You just share whatever you want with us - my experience with this place is that everyone's really non-judgmental and friendly :) xx

Hi and welcome to AVEN! Keep reading around to get an ides of how some of the other people here feel and how they describe their experiences. You aren't the only one trying to figure things out so no worries there. I hope you find the answers you're looking for and enjoy being a member! :)

yXaZYHs.jpg?1

Happy Halloween!

Archived