Secret sex and sub communication

James25

Ok, First let me apologies for those ''asexals'' that are involved/indulge in this lifestyle; Sorry for spilling the beans, speaking and of something that souldnt be mentioned outside of subcommuniction.Im know i will be deemed an idiot by many for talking/typing about this on a public forum. And im also well aware I may not get any positive replys on this, but still im willing to take a swing (a death swing maybe lol).

First let me explain (or try to as ive never taken it full circile):

Ok from what ive learned to initiate or to let someone know you want to have sex with them, you have to either cough, stomp or hit/know something, (sometimes even belching?? lol) loudly 3- 2 times. or something like that. and i'm guessing the requestee is suppose to respond in a similar manner? or something like that. and then one person leads the other for secret sex. Also alot of suncommunication about how good looking/sexy the other looks.

Its subtle, but when happened repetitively and by numerous people this can be very annoying. Some people will do it maybe once or twice and if they dont get a reponse they move on. But there are some people that just wont quit.

I work in a shoes store and i cant tell you how many times some woman or man send me back and forth getting shoes that they dont want coughing, stomping, and covertly touching my hand trying get me to put something in the box, my number maybe lol? then leaving upset when they realize im not interested.

or they dont want to buy anything and tryto lead me out the store?lol and when i dont follow they shake their head.

All this is even worst when its being done by family members.

for fucks sakes what with this world and sex?? yes sex is improtant for reproduction. but do people have to crave it like that?

anyone else experience the same and upset about it or know about this and upset with it?

apokalyptisch

I've never noticed this, and it's not because I'm totally blind to it or anything. People are usually a lot more obvious about those things than expecting you to understand that they don't just have a cough??

Could be a geographic/gender/attractiveness thing though, too.

. . .but there are sounds

This thread was moved from Asexual Musings and Rantings to The Grey Area, Sex and Related Discussions.

. . .but there are sounds,
Asexual Musings and Rantings Moderator

I've never heard of such a thing, especially in a public place like a shoe store. I think if someone would want to ask you out, even for just a one-nighter, they would just ask you and give you their number. However, I have heard of illegal sex and prostitution going on in public restrooms where people will try to signal each other in that way (usually gay men, since "co-ed" restrooms are almost non-existent, at least here in the US). Also it probably happens in adult stores and theaters as well. But in just a general public area I've never heard of anything like that.

I have a feeling that you might be reading more into the situation than necessary, especially since coughing, sneezing and burping/belching are normal things people do. Perhaps polite coughing (the one that sounds like "ahem"/throaty) would be a way to get your attention given that you work in a shoe store.

You may think that your customers are, in a roundabout way, trying to get your (sexual?) attention by sending you in the back for more shoes but a) some people get a kick out of giving people a hard time, b) sometimes people honestly don't know what they want, c) they're super indecisive or even d) just want to look at their options.

Honestly thinking someone is trying to tell you that they want sex doing those things is very hard to believe at best. In all likelihood they want your (regular) attention.

Archived