I am the cuddliest

Raven Madd

I really like cuddling. I prefer animals, just in general. I prefer their company and interaction, but most certainly their cuddles. It's difficult to find humans that are interested only in cuddles and nothing more. They always want to take it further it seems, but recently I have found a few that have caught on.

I really think I'm supposed to be a cat.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

...is that [sp] gato gato gato gato gato Cia :twisted:

Heheh, we have a cat that visits our house, but she's not that into cuddles - prefers sitting on the warmest person's lap for a while and then moving to the comfiest chair. ;)

Deleted Person

I frequently think I should have been born a cat! :D

My only problem is that cats are so small that they don't always satisfy my cuddling needs... my brother used to have a Bengal and he was fantastic for cuddles though. He was so huge, there was a lot to hug!

butterflydreams

I've never actually cuddled with anyone, though I imagine I'd enjoy it. Is it weird that I never really felt like cuddling was intrinsically supposed to lead to more? People really think that way?

I can't have pets in my apartment, so right now I mostly cuddle with things like pillows in my bed. I love pillows and like to have as many as possible. I've very particular about my pillows too. They have to be the right size, the right softness, and the right textured pillowcase or fabric. Bah! I'm so weird!

Bah! I'm so weird!

The only weird people I know are people who try to be normal. :)

Archived