Hi!

glowtestkraken

glowtestkraken

Gosh, I don't know why I've never posted here...I know I've looked at AVEN, especially when I was first figuring this whole asexual thing out, but I just didn't find the forums.

Anyway, hello! I'm Ciel, and I'm an asexual, aromantic, agender human being. I've known I was asexual for about 3 years now, and I only figured it out once I heard the term...before that, I thought I was just heterosexual, but I just never thought about sex or relationships. I didn't originally think my lack of interest was anything more than my age (and most of my attention was focused on figuring out my gender issues). But it made a lot of sense, and honestly, it was the easiest thing to accept about myself.

But anyway, I'm here now, and I've just recently met other asexuals irl for the first time, and I'm really excited to participate in a community here, too!

Hi and welcome! I'm glad you decided to venture into the forums. I think you'll enjoy reading, posting, and making more awesome friends. I hope you love being a member! :)

43Sfyr0.jpg?1

poetryinmyveins

Welcome to AVEN!! :cake:

Your Icon is adorable!! :D

Wait, how can you find AVEN but not find the forums? :wacko: Anyway, now that you're here, welcome.

vanilla-cupcake-3-300x300.jpg

Welcome to AVEN! :cake: So glad that you've found the community and decided to join. : ) We're all really fantastic people, so you'll have no problem making friends and striking up conversations if you want! Perhaps you'll be able to help others in the Gender Discussions section if they have similar stories to your own, too. : ) Take care!

319036_234417860019917_115206709_n.jpg

Archived