Story time!

Ricecream-man

Ricecream-man

Thought this would be a fun game to play on AVEN. Add one sentence at a time to try and make a fun story. Hopefully wilwe'll make a good one. :P

I believe in you AVEN!

"A single lonely shaped stirred from between the rubble"

If you're adding a sentence remember the punctuation :P

Debris shifted, dust coughed itself weakly into the air before drifting back down to rest lightly on the emerging figure.

Sinead Buckley

He stretched his arms out wide, "Wooh that was a good nap!"

Ricecream-man

Haha, good catch :P

"He looked around his things."

Sinead Buckley

"Holy crap, what the hell happened," he exclaimed!

He looked around and it occurred to him he should probably have noticed the desolation and destruction around a bit earlier.

"I hope I can still catch up on that Doctor Who episode," he thought, "I really wish I hadn't fallen asleep during that now."

Ricecream-man

"Oh well" he said as he dusted himself off and started walking north

The north was said to house a harsh, cruel landscape, but there were odd rumours that the inhabitants were in possession of a strange artefact called a 'video recorder'.

What really irked the man, as he stumbled his way over wrecked walls and cars strewn by a bratty giant, was that no-one had decided to inform him of an ongoing catastrophe earlier.

He then realised that he had, once again, assumed everyone had the power he had, to occasionally see into the future.

*dramatic chords*

Ricecream-man

Then he quickly forget this memory and the fact that he was the one meant the warn the world 10 years ago, all due to his serious issue of amnesia

Then he quickly forget this memory and the fact that he was the one meant the warn the world 10 years ago, all due to his serious issue of amnesia

Haha, I'm not even sure how to use this :P

He then realised that he had, once again, assumed everyone had the power he had, to occasionally see into the future.

*dramatic chords*

Oh, I like this.

His hand brushed a bent pole in the ground and he almost collapsed as a piercing scream flooded him, the sound disappearing as he let go of the metal.

• 5 months later...

He hears timid footsteps comming closer.

"Excuse me, sir," a weathered grandmotherly voice spoke up.

He turned around at the sound of that voice, his heart still beating fast because of the scream he had heard just seconds ago. "Who are you?"

But there was no grandmother, only a crow that tilted its head at him quizzically, ruffling its wings.

Archived