4 Female Friends

I have 4 female friends, three of which are in their late 30's and the other one, just turned 40. All three of them are very Catholic and have never been courted, been kissed, had a relationship etc. I know for a fact that these 4 women all have insecurities of their own. I mean, who doesn't? I have my share of those and am still struggling with it daily. But I've put myself out there and have had relationships in the past despite of these insecurities.

Is there a possibility of them being Asexual?

There's definitely a possibility, but the thing is that you will never know what's going on in their heads. You have no way of knowing. And honestly it's not really for you to know unless they decide to open up a discussion with you. Sexuality is a deeply personal thing, and can be a very sensitive subject.

There can be any number of reasons as to why they haven't engaged in any of those things, might be asexuality, might not be. But that's for them to figure out. Maybe just make it known(without unwanted/prying questions) that you're there for them and will support them no matter what. So if they ever do need to talk to you about something like that, they know they can.

There are many reasons a person does not have a relationship, which do not point to sexuality or anything related. It would be like assuming that someone doesn't like sandwiches bc food poisoning can happen.

Also, there are asexuals who do want, or already have relationships, if that needed to be clarified. So, that would not be a good indicator to go by.

If you want to discuss (a)sexuality in general, you could bring it up as abstract conversation. Otherwise, you should probably let them come to you with what they feel comfortable sharing.

There's a possibility. There's also a possibility that humans were left here by aliens. Based on the infromation you gave me, I literally have no clue whether they are asuxual or not. Either ask them, or try telling us a bit more about why you think this might be the case? What specific behaviour of their's were you thinking about when posting this?