So, I'm New.

Danceitbacktolife

Danceitbacktolife

I have only been apart of eating disorder forums before. I am recovering from an ED. So I thought my lack of atraction was a variety of things. Maybe even malnutition. But even in peroids of recovery I don't have desire and did not have it before either. So maybe I belong here?

Hi. I'm new too. I'm not sure where I fit. I'm married with kids but have always had concerns about my lack of sexual attraction. I have felt the need to prove that I am heterosexual - but I was a teenager in the 1980's and asexuality wasn't mentioned anywhere.

Hi and welcome! There's a lot of information in the forums that might help you to discover if you are somewhere on the asexual spectrum. Just take a look around, most of us don't bite ;)

2916871011_e4646371b3_o.jpg

Hi and welcome to AVEN! This is a great place to learn more about asexuality and if you might want to use the label to describe yourself. I hope you love being a member! Halloween cake?! :)

wfgpa8w.jpg?1

Hello and welcome to AVEN. Please don't feel like you need to hide anything here: we even have a team and sympathy forum that ED could fit into if you just want people to offer tea and sympathy, and not go as in depth about recovery stratagies as I assume that your other forum would.

. . .

. . .

I typically offer people cake. Wait, worked it out.

From-me-Hus-You-.jpg

Archived