Webwork

AVENguy

So I've started my round of webmastering. The Links sections has been updated (check it out, there's one thing I'm debating having there and I'd love feedback. Should be pretty obvious.) Also made a page to sell our of-so-beautiful AVEN shirts.

AND this nifty announcements area, because I never know quite where to put something when it seems like everyone should read it. I'm the only one who can post here, but everyone can reply. If it never gets used I'll get rid of it.

*grin* But... but... but... what if WE have announcements to make? :D

(okay, this could get fun)

Hmm... I'm trying to keep the traffic in this forum down, but I'll think about opening it up..

Ok, messed around with the registration agreement (I took out the part banning sexually-oriented material, because technically it's alot of what we talk about, and I took out the requirement that posters be 13, 'cuz it's stupid.) Also moved the nifty login screen to where it makes sense and made it so anyone can make announcements on this forum (though I'm trying to save it for important-type stuff.)

VivreEstEsperer

I can't figure out which link is the bad one!! Except I have a feeling it's the asexual sex one. I have memories of seeing that page for the first time. I was scared off by the pictures. But. I don't like the premise that asexual people can be converted. I think to have that link there condones the idea that we can be converted.

But that said I don't feel too strongly one way or the other, although you could probably make me feel strongly about it given a lack of anything better to think about...

Is that the one?

Kate

Yeah, I think it's a really interesting story, though it makes for a complicated picture of asexuality. In a way I like the idea of not holding back complexity, but it may be too much.

Haha! Since this forum is on top of the list now I was like "OHMYGOD! What happened to all the posts in the Welcome Area!! :shock: "

I'm slow.

Don't worry, you weren't the only one who thought that :P Du-uuuh!!!! (slaps herself in the forehead for being stupid)

• 2 weeks later...

(throws a Bestiary at the wall)

OMG!!! 40,000 HP!!! Weaknesses: None!!!! :shock: This is gonna take forever!!!

(chugs down a dozen Ethers)...

(wails in horror) :x Oh, man!!!!! Look what you got us into, Twice!! And...

No... did that wall just move toward us an inch?! :shock:

YAAGH!! IT'S ONE OF THOSE "CRUSHING" WALLS!!! I JUST KNEW IT!!!! Well, seeing as I'm dead anyway, I might as well have some fun...

(casts "Wall" on the wall to be a dork) :mrgreen:

YAY!! You stopped the wall in its tracks!! :D

Er... or maybe your odius... er... odorus, feet did :mrgreen:

• 4 weeks later...