Being gay...

This does not apply to everyone.

Does anyone else feel like being gay is not an option for you? Something deep inside of me does not allows me to be with a guy. No matter what I do my inner parts do not allow me. One of my good friends told me last night that I could try dating a guy. I was like why? My friend then told me because I seek out dominating personalities and because I find men attractive. Not only those reason but also because of how I self pleasure. Not many guys do what I do. I then told her that I would never be truly happy because something deep inside of me would not allow me. It was something I was born with. If I am gay I rather stay in the closet and dry in my closet without having to live in a way that my body does not allow me to. I used to watch gay romance movies. I really enjoyed them. I find them cute and adorable.

BTW the last real relationship I had was with a male. It was an emotional relationship I really adored him. This was back in 2006 ever since then I have only had online relationship with females mostly. Does anyone else choose to stay in the closet?

Yes many have struggled with not accepting who/what they are. You can choose yourself if you want to identify as gay or not, however it is often how you feel or see yourself deep inside that matters. So if you don't want to be gay you don't have to be so. But lnow that it is no shame in being gay :)

TheKindredSoul

This does not apply to everyone.

Does anyone else feel like being gay is not an option for you? Something deep inside of me does not allows me to be with a guy. No matter what I do my inner parts do not allow me. One of my good friends told me last night that I could try dating a guy. I was like why? My friend then told me because I seek out dominating personalities and because I find men attractive. Not only those reason but also because of how I self pleasure. Not many guys do what I do. I then told her that I would never be truly happy because something deep inside of me would not allow me. It was something I was born with. If I am gay I rather stay in the closet and dry in my closet without having to live in a way that my body does not allow me to. I used to watch gay romance movies. I really enjoyed them. I find them cute and adorable.

BTW the last real relationship I had was with a male. It was an emotional relationship I really adored him. This was back in 2006 ever since then I have only had online relationship with females mostly. Does anyone else choose to stay in the closet?

I never want to be homosexual nor heterosexual. It is not because there is something wrong with them, I just cannot picture myself with a man nor woman. I am also very repulsed by dominating personalities. If I were to become homosexual, I would stay in the closet as well. People believe I have homosexual tendencies (why do people have to associate everything with sex?), but I actually do not. There is no romantic nor sexual charge I feel towards the same sex. People think that the reason why I do not want to be homosexual is because of the discrimination they get, but I just really do not want to be that way. I understand how you feel. If you are not comfortable with being gay, then stay where you are. You might feel better about it, you may not.

Gay is not an option for me. I do not spend much time with men, find men unappealing, and lack trust in them due to things that took place in my past.

Contrarian Expatriate

It sounds as if you have some inner conflicts that must be devastating to deal with.

I personally believe that if you are attracted to men, indulge it. There is nothing wrong with men loving other men so long as you are not hurting yourself or other parties.

I realize that some might reflexively question how homosexuals could hurt each other, but anyone familiar with the lifestyle or gay male individuals know some of the particular risks. Yes, heterosexuals can be reckless too, but the health care reality is stark for gay men. Use this link as a resource:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/3105393/posts

If you explore homosexuality (safely), you might find that you are a more satisfied person in the long run.

You might have to move to a more accepting city, disengage with certain family and friends but do what you have to do to realize what is right for you.

If you feel like its not something you dont want to do, don't. If you'd rather stay inside your closet, if you feel like deep inside of you you don't want to be in a relationship with a guy, or if you like you wouldn't be happy that way then don't. Sometimes you gotta go with your gut feeling.

Its your choice what you do, even if your gay it doesn't mean you have to date a guy.

>Please don't anyone take this as a "Gay is a choice" anti-gay argument. I'm not saying we can choose our orientation or who we fall in love with, people should be happy in their relationships but also happy with yourselves. If being in a relationship with a guy would make you uncomfortable with yourself maybe you shouldn't

(I feel like my insides reject the idea of dating anyone its not just a thought thing, its a heart thing and a bodily thing, like the rejections in my organs)

Why the question now? I have never brought a female home to my family. I guess they think that I am gay. In my early years I never saw females as seen me attractive. I still find it hard to believe that some of them might find me attractive. With males it is a totally different world. Some males tend to look for something different. Some have stronger personalities. Feeling safe is something I long for. Beside the person being male or female. Some of the things I search for are mostly found in guys.

Archived