Closed: Attitudes Towards Sexual Behaviors Survey

Ashtara_Silunar

Ashtara_Silunar

This study is now closed. Thank you all for your participation!

I am seeking participants for a study on attitudes towards sex.

In this study, you will be asked to answer a questionnaire, twenty-four questions in length, about your attitudes towards various sexual behaviors and relationships. The study should take no more than 15 minutes total. Participants must be US residents at least 18 years old. If interested, please follow the link to SurveyMonkey, or contact Amanda Dawson at dawsonak@hendrix.edu.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/V39BL9B

Notte stellata

This study has been approved for posting by the Project Team.

starrynight

Project Team

Can I pretend to be from the US and take it?

Ashtara_Silunar

Participants could be at risk in some countries for answering a few of these questions (homosexuality in much of the middle east and Africa). I don't want to put anyone at risk.

Completed!

Had to look up some terms (asphyxiation & vouresym... [something like that] via Google). I think it would best to give a brief description within the survey.

Also had to choose "prefer not to answer" in the ethinic category since there wasn't a "mixed" or an "other" option. Hard to choose 1 out of the 3 main ethnicities when I associate myself pretty closely with all 3 :P

I mean, yeah, intellectually I think nearly all of those things are acceptable. But my gut says no.

Under the assumption that all of these activities are with consent, only asphyxiation really concerns me as it's a danger that has killed people… otherwise though, if they're consenting, do whatever makes them happy. Some questions confused me a bit though, like exhibitionism. Okay, if they pull out their business say, in the middle of a city or something, that's not very acceptable imo. But if it's in a strip club, nudist colony, a beach that allows it, etc, then I have no problems with it. The lack of context made me unsure how to answer some of the questions .-.

RoswellValentine

Finished, though for the most part I didn't have much of an opinion on some of the topics (probably because I have yet to engage in some of the relationships and activities mentioned).

Had to look up some terms (asphyxiation & vouresym... [something like that] via Google). I think it would best to give a brief description within the survey.

I agree. I am at work and had to choose an option without looking them up, as I assume some of those answers would be NSFW :redface:

Agreed with people above that there should have been short descriptions of some of the terms in the survey. There also should have been an "no opinion" catagory (I just stuck those answers in the middle). Some of the terms were new to me so I had no opinion on them because I like to understand a subculture before I judge them.

Ashtara_Silunar

The survey is now closed. Thank you all for your participation. Once I am done with analysis, I will see about making the results available.

Archived