Pon Farr--The Vulcan Mating Ritual Found in Asexuals

SuperHorace

So for a while I thought I was a heterosexual guy who just didn't like the idea of sexual activity OR "lower" female body parts. For a long time, I'd just "take care of myself" thinking about those upper things and be done with it. I didn't give it much thought. But I never had sexual dreams or anything like that. I tried to imagine sexual activity, and it did nothing for me. I was just made uncomfortable. I even find those "lower" parts a little gross.

Then I met my sweet, and I stopped even thinking about that. I didn't have to "take care of myself." I don't know why. She's celestial, incredible, amazing.

Yet, every so often, I have my "pon farr," where I return for a little bit to the old ways until it goes away again. Anybody have ANYTHING like this?

Yes! I have had this thought before, but with the original usage of the idea of "pon farr." Although not really "pon farr" either. I don't get this overwhelming need to procreate, which is interesting that Roddenberry included that concept for the Vulcans. From the stories I've read he was a highly sexual individual. It makes me wonder if he would of been able to grasp the concept of asexuality?

Anyway, I do have periods of arousal, it just isn't directed at anyone. I don't orgasm, but when I do my business I do find that I seem a lot more asexual afterwards, if that makes sense.

Hmm, I haven't tried fighting to the death yet, so maybe that's something I can look into later. Lol