I don't orgasm or ejaculate

damonshouse

Because I was sexually abused as a young boy, I have always been too scared of release. I have never ejaculated or had an orgasm before. I do masturbate and have sex, but just keep at the edge.

I do get frustrated and my balls ache alot, but I have learned to live with it.

Sinead Buckley

That's not very healthy for your body. If you're having frequent wet dreams this shouldn't be a serious issue, but nonetheless you may want to seek out therapy or even consult with a sex therapist. Good luck!

I'm sorry you had to go through that. It obviously scarred you very badly. *hugs*

As Sinead said, have you tried consulting a therapist? Is it something that you'd consider doing or that you'd think might help you?

If you want to talk about it, we're here as well, of course.

Xx

Crow

That Ginger Kid

Now I'm no sexpert, but I'm wholly certain that that is not healthy for you, especially if there's pain. That tells me that you need to somehow work out a way to let go. Therapy was suggested, and that may be your best bet. There, they'll teach you how to slowly work with yourself with letting go.

It's awful that you were abused as a kid.. But therapy can seiously help you through it :)

I have had counselling and therapy. I have got better, I can not hold my own penis when it's hard and I can masturbate a bit. I do love sex, but I still cannot release at all.

There's nothing wrong with not having orgasms as a male, the semen will just get taken back in the body and extracted in some other ways... It's a myth that men HAVE TO do it.

Now, the fact that you masturbate shows that there's a need for you to do it. Masturbating without release can cause pain as it's been discussed in some other recent threads, it's called vasocongestion (aka "blue balls") and it's not health threatening but you might experience pain so you might want to look into it.

I just get the normal "Blue Balls" pain. My balls have never had a release, so I am used to the aching. I like the masturbation, but I guess I may have to stop that.

That Ginger Kid

If I were you I'd try to get to the point where you CAN release. Just as with anything, you'll have to work slowly toward a goal in order to get over any fear.

That Ginger Kid

Push yourself, man. Not all at once, maybe, but gradually.

That Ginger Kid

Are you still seeing the therapist you mentioned? If not, maybe go back and talk this over some more. There's nothing necessarily "wrong" with not releasing, but from what I understand it's mighty painful.

I can have the semen flushed from my seminal glands and prostate at the client which helps, but I cannot releive the pressure of the sperm in my balls

Archived