How do you feel about cuddling?

Cuddling is so important to me; but only with people I trust 100%. My girl and I are long-distance and it's difficult because she makes me feel safe. We'll see eachother in february, though. Non-sexual physical affection is something I crave and it makes me feel lonely.

I've never cuddled with anyone but my pets and stuffed animals lol! I'm not sensual...and I've never been in a relationship that would involve cuddling. I'm sure it's comforting...but I've yet to have the desire and comfort level to cuddle with someone. I'm very hands-off! Unless it's with adorable animewls. :3

With close family, close friends, pets and plushies.

Basically if I trust you and I'm on meds to prevent phobias from driving me nuts then I love cuddling. ^_^

I admit I'm a cuddle monster. I cuddle with about everyone I'm close to. Parents, best friends, my pets, all of my stuffed animals, everything.

scarletlatitude

I think I would like it. I've never experienced it with a person, but I do enjoy non-sexual physical contact. It would have to be with someone I really, really, really, really trusted and felt comfortable around. I have had unsolicited hugs from guys before, and it just felt awkward and wrong. Maybe I only like to cuddle with stuffed animals and fantasies? Guess I'll have to find a fellow cuddle ace to test it out.

spoidersquiggle

For myself personally? I'd rather not cuddle... It feels intrusive. I don't like to be that close to someone unless I really really REALLY feel comfortable with them.... and even then... eh. I'm kinda jealous I don't like cuddling. I think I'd be able to express deep liking better if I did.

I do cuddle with my stuffed spider though. ^_^ She's adorable.

All I know is that I would love to cuddle right now :(

Primrose Everdeen

I love cuddling. For me though, since I'm not aromantic, it has to be with someone who I'm romantically attracted to. Cuddling a friend or family member just won't do.

Exception is that I like to cuddle my dog, but she seems to not like it and will end up squirming out of my arms after about 5 minutes. I do it anyway.

I do like a little personal touching (in the form of sitting side by side or even head on shoulder or in lap, facial caresses, back scratching), but I'm only comfortable doing most of those things with someone I'm romantically attracted to. Even better if I'm actually in a romantic relationship with them. Weather affects how I feel about sleeping with someone (and I do mean sleeping). If the weather is too warm I don't like the sharing of body heat. I get more than hot enough on my own. If the weather is cold enough, though, I can enjoy sleeping in contact with a romantic partner.

Actual cuddling would be okay with a romantic partner, if we were watching tv/a movie or having a chat or possibly even a nap.

I don't really like cuddling much ^_^ I'm okay when it's my family or my toy cat, but when it's anyone else I'm like, "Don't touch me!" I don't know why I don't like cuddling. I guess it's because I just don't like people touching me in general!

I love to cuddle, but only with people that I'm very close to. Physical contact in a non-sexual way with a person I'm close to strengthens my emotional bond with that person and helps me feel calm and reduce stress. ^_^

DATA EXPUNGED

Woke up with my mum's Border Collie cuddling me this morning and now I have Pudding the cat givin me sleepy cuddles... I think that's as good as it gets tbh. Animals are fluffy and they won't make it too awkward. People are complicated. :blush: I could totally do cuddles with a friend while watching movies tho, if I had irl friends (and/or a girlfriend but that's wishful thinking ;o;). I cuddled a person once before falling asleep 'cause she was super sad and it actually wasn't that bad! Very comfy!

It is just about my favorite thing to do with a person that I feel comfortable with, however, I have had issues in the past of people taking it further afterwards. For me, this almost always ruined the relationship I had with that person because I tend to withdraw when sexual activity is initiated or implied.

However, I have recently met someone who explicitly told me that she was interested in cuddles and nothing more, except maybe small kisses on the cheek before sleep and holding hands and such. It's really been quite wonderful and I've enjoyed it much, but I suppose we'll have to see what happens there.

Either way, I'm pro-cuddles all the way.

Um...I don't really know how it works. I guess it could be nice maybe but I don't like people touching me......at all. I suppose if it was someone I was close with maybe it could be alright....but I'd rather skip the cuddling ( I don't even like that word it makes me nervous) and just be close with no contact between us.....

House of Chimeras

Love cuddling and the thought of being cuddled. Even just sitting or laying around with family or friends watching a movie or playing a game i nice. Being close to loved ones is something we've just grown up around.

Conscientious Ghost

I'm uncomfortable with strangers, acquaintances, and people who want to justify what I was assigned at birth when they barely touch me. If I feel safe and loved for being myself around close people, cuddles and snuggles are beautiful. I'm basically like a cat who would snuggle like this if the bond is there:

tumblr_m5l64wIi601rn95k2o1_500.gif

GRexCarolinii

I love my personal space far, far too much...

or at least: I used to. I used to absolute hate cuddling - and now it's been so long since a platonic cuddle happened; I'm too awkward to enjoy anyway

Cuddling an SO is a different matter entirely
I tend to go through cuddly/cold phases mostly.... and absolutely cannot be too cuddly in public (nothing like my ex used to like at least...)
but for the most part: love cuddling and SO
especially when trying to sleep and just ahhhh :blush:

I have mixed feelings about cuddling. If it's somebody I'm close to and they want to, then I'm usually okay with it but still only passively receptive. If it's somebody I actually like romantically and they want to, then I might be more interested.

I have never cuddled in my life ^-^

I don't think so though I've never cuddled with another person. I'm not too big on physical contact in general like hugs and stuff but I think if I was comfortable enough with the person I wouldn't mind cuddling. I don't know if I would particularly enjoy it though aside from just being happy because I'm with that person.