How do I know what it is I haven't felt?

I really considered asexuality starting...well...48 hours ago during a larger conversation on orientation, but how do I know I'm missing something I don't know about? I'm a sophomore in college, and I've never been pyhsically intimate with somebody else (I've never kissed, cuddled, etc., though I appreciate hugs), and there are times I think I'm just waiting for somebody to 'want' me-- because I've also never had a man ask me out or go on a date. Like, I don't think I've experienced sexual attraction, but I also don't know what that means-- to experience sexual attraction or to find somebody 'hot.'

And I think I might be identifying as asexual, because I also can't think of ever actually kissing another person-- though I have a power dynamic fetish, and sometimes I will (when I'm not masturbating) fantasize about domination (and sometimes, that has somebody else's face attached to the fantasy), but I don't think I would ever act on it, and I don't know if that's sexual attraction or just thinking about being turned on by the fetish.