Am I asexual or demisexual ?

So this is story of my going through who I am.

I never had boyfriend before and I never felt sexual attraction to women or men.

But I met a guy, who inspire me and help me through follow my dream.

And I realize I like him not because how he looks. Just what he said to be.

I just don't know what to do .. and I am confused ..

Any idea ? Please help me out.

Words are powerful. They can connect people, bringing two or more people closer together and an attraction can form simply for sharing a common interest. Even if you can't connect through shared interest, the fact that someone can talk about something so passionately can be very attractive. To like someone's mind and their words or who they want to be is beautiful. Good friends or relationships work out well and are made that way.

To answer your original question, that does not make you asexual nor demisexual. It's just a preference in a person's character that you are fond of. Asexual is not feeling any sexual attraction to anyone. You stated that you never felt that attraction to anybody so you can take up the "label" of being asexual as your orientation. Keep in mind though, all orientations is in a spectrum. You might find later you are demisexual with this person. Demisexual is being sexual only after forming a deep and emotional bond with someone.

Just be yourself, you'll be fine.

Well, I'm feeling the need for more information here. But, you might be romantically attracted to him if you don't want to have sex, but still want to be close to an intimate with him. If you do want to have sex, then like some people here have said, then you might be demisexual.

I'm asexual myself, but I am romantic and want an exclusive relationship.