Kind of a weird thing I experience...?

I haven't made many posts on here as you can see (guess I just don't have much to say), but I have been wondering if anyone else experiences this for quite a while. Am I the only one that gets weird sexual urges while intoxicated? I'm really such an obvious ace while sober, but give me a bit too much alcohol and everything changes. I'm just about as sexual as everyone else while drunk, if not more. It's kind of strange which is why I don't get drunk too often, especially because I've acted on drunken sexual urges in the past. Weird stuff. Does this happen to ANY other asexuals? At all? :o

Wouldn't know, because I'll never drink. And to be honest, reading stories like these just reaffirms my stance XD

I don't drink at all most times.

One time my then bisexual friend and I had a little (scratch that) had a lot to drink.

We ended up getting intimate in some way. I do remember that she was hitting on me quite a lot, more so as the night got darker.

Yeah, I haven't drank that much since.

I do feel a lot less repulsed when I'm drunk (as a sober sex-repulsed asexual) but all it means is that I allow myself to get closer to sexual acts than usual. I still end up stopping it before anything happens, but I still experience what you do, just less so :)

I don't get drunk anymore unless I have an SO around (which I haven't for a few years sigh) because I learned very quickly that when I am drunk, I am VERY affectionate. I want to hug, cuddle, kiss, makeout, whatever SO BADLY that if there isn't anyone that I particular feel it working with, I get lonely and depressed...

That being said, I don't really get sexual, but I get hornier if I'm around an SO, yes. This has happened with all drugs, interestingly.

For me it is actually the exact opposite. When I drink or get high my libido goes to nothing. Sober I love to cuddle, but the second I am inebriated I don't even want to be touched. So it kinda sucks when I am with someone I am close to at parties.

There is now another thread titled "alcohol . . ." which has a few more replies than this one, if you're interested. I'll say the same thing here as I did there: I know it is a acts to remove inhibitions and that knowledge makes it so that I just go more quiet and don't give myself anything to do which may get out of had.

Beyourownspotlight

I'm kind of one of those people that doesn't like being touched.

It's hard to explain, but I'll try my best. I don't mind children touching me, or hugging me, or hanging from me, because they're children. Most kids love affection. I don't mind animals sitting on me, or squishing me, or getting in my face. Most adults, I don't like being in my space unless I know them very well, or I touch them first. I don't mind hugs. But I hate people touching my face, or leaning into me, or on me. Unless I say ahead of the action it's okay. Or for some reason ask for the action to occur.

When I drink, I don't mind sharing my personal space. At all. I got drunk at a party at my aunts house, and my cousins friend ended up in my lap while I massaged her head with one of those whisk like head massager things. It wasn't sexual in the slightest, just maybe sensual? Like the contact was nice but that was it.

I can become very affectionate when drunk. I like cuddles, and holding hands, and leaning on people, and being in peoples space.

butterflydreams

I don't drink that often, but I'm more likely to get huggy or kissy if I've been drinking. Dancing as well. If I'm home by myself, I do tend to be a bit more open to self pleasure, but that absolutely doesn't translate into more sexual behavior with others.

The only times I've had sexual encounters I've been drunk, but I think a large part of that is expectation. The other part of it is lowered inhibitions - I still have a libido, even if I'm not attracted to other people.

That said, since realising where I stand I have felt no inclination towards sexual activities with other people when drunk - even around people I'd previously done things with. I think that's because I don't think it's necessary, I don't expect it of myself...