questions about sex repulsion

pinkroses

after sex or sexual activities, if you ending up feeling emotionally bad or guilty afterwards or after the feel good feeling wears off. Is that sex repulsion or a form of sex repulsion or is that something else?

Not at all.

I think most Asexual feel that way, but being Repulsed mean u don't like the thought of sex (Very strongly), kinda makes you sick (the nice way of putting it) in a way.

Uhm not good at explaining stuff, So just look at this-

http://www.asexuality.org/wiki/index.php?title=Repulsed

Sex repulsion and feeling guilty are two separate things but can be connected. Feeling guilty is rather connected with religious beliefs especially these sex before marriage negative ones. Sex repulsion can develop as a result of trauma but not always as there are also many sex repulsed aces.

I'm not much sex repulsed. I only don't like some sex activities. If other people do them, that's ok but if it would concern me, I'd go away!

I also have a question. I'm not sure about touching sexually someone else, I haven't tried it. Same with someone touching me, but I really don't like the thought someone touching me down there. And when my datefriend told me she was aroused by me I went cold. And personally I find something like "friend with benefits" disgusting. Can that be only that, and just scared of sex. Or can it be sex-repulsed?

Archived