Asexual Dreams?

My hormone fueled dreams during my teen years only had me making out with girls who my imagination made up. Every now and then I'll get a dream like that but never involve sex or foreplay.

RoswellValentine

I can't recall having any dreams where I've had sex, but there was one I had where I walked in on a friend's character having sex with some random chick. What was weird and funny was that they didn't notice me at all, and I was a few feet away from them. I also remember another dream where I was lying next to another character belonging to a friend, we were both wearing clothes, and then I took a nap in the dream (it was really short).

alicepractice

I've never dreamed about anything past cuddling/kissing (not even making out, just...regular lip-to-lip contact? lol).

Manic Pixie Dream Nerd

Nope, no sex dreams. Honestly I basically never have any dreams involving physical things like kissing or cuddling. My dreams about my squishes are basically the same as what happens in real life XD

I have sex dreams, but very rarely. They're more like nightmares though, and often leave me kind of shaken up or confused afterwards.

Sometimes people I'm squishing on appear in my dreams, but not in a super romantic or sexual way. Like last night, I had a dream that I ran into one of my squishes while I was shopping for cell phones and we had a nice chat while waiting in the checkout line.

strawberrycheesecake

Most of my dreams involve magic, flying, being a witch, exploring new worlds. I think maybe I've had one or two dreams about kissing a guy. Maybe a few about cuddling. But mostly using magic and flying and protecting the world and defeating evil.

I really don't remember most of my dreams. The ones I do remember are really weird and have nothing to do with sex.

The first time I dreamed about sex was recently after discovering asexuality (ironical isn't it? Lol). I dreamed I was seeing myself having sex but feeling quite meh. It was very mechanical and I seemed to like the emotions of the others. The sex itself was very boring to my dream person. I actually find it a bit funny and it reminds me to what someone else here on the forums wrote: "It was like the part of my brain that generates dreams didn't get the memo that I'm asexual". XD

I'm not insane

I've only had sex dreams twice in my life (and I'm 33 years old) - one waking me up feeling confused, the other making me feel aroused.

I have had the oddest dreams of being a male and having sex. I am not a male. I do not want to have sex with a male. I don't even know how my mind conjured up the sensations for this dream. But yes, I've had a few other ones, too. I had periods of obsessing over it before I've recently come to realize its romantic relationships I want, so my brain had some fun times with that.

I've also had dreams where I've actually done studying. That I agree with in the morning. These are much more common.

noodlesandalfred

I've had plenty of dreams involving lots of nudity or other people having sex while I'm there just like "okay what are you doing.... get a room.. sheesh."

I've never had any sexual dreams. My dreams are usually some kind of adventure of either running away from bad guys or figuring out ways to beat them. (probably heavily influenced by the books I read lol)

I have had a few positive sex dreams, about two or three. I'm never myself in them, always a man having sex or lusting after a woman. For a while, they made me question myself in more ways than one, but, at least in the way that I always played the role of someone madly horny in these dreams, I realized that I have never felt that way in real life, and it actually made me more confident in my asexuality. (Still don't know what to think about the me being a heterosexual man but.) Still, I don't know where it came from. To me, having a dream where I'm horny is like if I had a dream where I imagine a new color. I've never felt that way before, I wouldn't know what if felt like if not for those dreams. My boyfriend said everyone has the latent capacity for sexuality, but I didn't like that explanation, felt too close to calling me unnatural but I didn't tell him that.

Speaking of the boyfriend, I've had a dream or two with him, and with me actually being me, usually they're anxiety dreams. Once had one where we were cuddling, and he says, "I'm kind of aroused right now," and I just sort of go like, "okay" but don't do anything about it. Pretty me response there, at least at the time.

Also have had a number of sexual nightmares, but most of them are just body horror and just general discomfort with sexual body parts. (This one deserves a slight TW for just being disturbing?) Once dreamed I had maggots all over my crotch, and Steve Buscemi was there telling me this was a natural part of growing up and I was very upset.

Sex dreams don't really make sense, though. I've talked to sexual people who have said they've never had sex dreams, or they've only had dreams with sexual undertones. *shruuug*

Never. My dreams are always normal..its actually really confusing because nothing "abnormal" ever happens in my dreams, i literally dream that i woke up, went upstairs, let the dogs outside, got ready for work, fed the dogs, go to work have a typical day at work, the phone starts ringing which is actuallymy alarm clock and i wake up really confused!

Never. My dreams are always normal..its actually really confusing because nothing "abnormal" ever happens in my dreams, i literally dream that i woke up, went upstairs, let the dogs outside, got ready for work, fed the dogs, go to work have a typical day at work, the phone starts ringing which is actuallymy alarm clock and i wake up really confused!

I used to get that kind of dream all the time! Used to be so confused because sometimes I would wake up in another dream like inception.