Help posting pictures... Using an ipad

Lullay

Usually on Aven I like to welcome people with my cake picture.... I got an ipad for my birthday and it has basically replaced my computer. But I can't figure out how to put my cake picture in the message. On the computer, I just put the picture on a file hosting site and copied it directly into my post but when I try to do the same using my ipad nothing happens. If someone could let me know how I can do this, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

My iPad has pretty much replaced my computer too...as well as my daily routine........

Anyway, what I do is upload a picture on TinyPic (or whatever image hosting website you prefer) and copy/paste the code under "IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards". But if you already have the URL for the picture, just type [ IMG ] (minus the spaces), paste the URL after it, then type [ /IMG ] (again, minus the spaces).

Hope I helped!

[img={PASTE CODE HERE}]
The above should work as well... Making sure the code between and including the curly brackets are replaced. Making sure the URL in question ends in an image extension such as .png .jpg .gif etc...

The best host for images I use is Photobucket, with the photobucket app, there would be code under the link button, use the Direct Link code there and paste it into the above code. I usually type the code since it's simple but it works for me.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived