What would you say about my situation?

Welcome to AVEN. :)

I don't know about fixing it, man. There's nothing wrong with you, in my opinion. But you may want to read a little about the different spectra of sexuality and asexuality. Nothing is black and white around here. Quite probably, you are somewhere in the gray area, which means you are only sexually attracted to people under certain circumstances, and that's perfectly normal. It also doesn't have to get in the way of a 'normal' relationship with a healthy sex life, as you say. The key to a healthy relationship of any kind is openness and honesty. If you are dating someone, tell them how you feel about these things and explain to them what you like and don't like. They should do the same with you. That is the only way it's going to work whether you/your partner are/is sexual or asexual.

In my experience though, if there is something about me that I don't like, I work on accepting that part of my personality first, before looking for a way to improve it to the better. It doesn't quite work that way with sexual attraction, but I think it might be a start to try to see where on the spectrum you are and then try to work on accepting that part of yourself. Often, once you accept it, it doesn't bother you so much anymore. Not saying you have to love it.

Hope this gets you somewhere, and good luck figuring it out. :)

Gok. Firstly a desire to masturbate has nothing to do with sexuality or asexuality. Have a look on the census forum, there are a couple of threads about masturbation which will hopefully reassure you. Secondly there are asexuals who have fetishes, kinks and fantasies, so don't worry if you have one. To find yourself attracted by, or repulsed by a part, or parts of the human anatomy, any gender, is again fairly commonplace. Best advice is just follow your instincts. Don't repress your feelings because you have an unusual desire. Bottling things up only stores trouble for later on.

Edited by Skycaptain