Anyone playing ArcheAge? I'm skeptical my 3 year old HP laptop can play it smoothly, but I figure I'd check it out (if I can get past the server queues). If it's fun I'll probably build a new desktop.

Oh nice that's a cool site. Haha, I can run most games, it's just that with the newer ones the graphics would have to be set so low I'd feel like I was playing Runescape. Anyways, I'm not opposed to building a new desktop (I was actually planning to last Black Friday/Cyber Monday).

Anyone playing ArcheAge? I'm skeptical my 3 year old HP laptop can play it smoothly, but I figure I'd check it out (if I can get past the server queues). If it's fun I'll probably build a new desktop.

I'm on Enla, but I've been playing pretty casually (for free) and haven't experienced the sandbox stuff. It's a good MMO ruined by a terrible Western publisher.

I game quite a bit, but only on console. Anyone who wants my gamer tag can just pm me.

I keep meaning to sign up but I keep forgetting.

Whats the Server details for the TF2 server, I'll pop along someday and give you a game.

I keep meaning to sign up but I keep forgetting.

Whats the Server details for the TF2 server, I'll pop along someday and give you a game.

There is no TF2 server yet because there isn't enough TF2 players on AGN to make it worth while. I also want to see if the members want a pure vanilla server or one with unofficial games types/maps like "prop hunt".

The unofficial game modes such as prop hunt require Gmod and possibly Counter Strike Source while going down the modded route is an option, it requires people to buy stuff, TF2 is Free so anyone can dive in.

Ohh I do! ; w;

• 3 weeks later...

Scream Fortress 6!

I always loved how I go back to TF2 around Halloween, Valve's pretty good at it :)

Aw man. Would've loved to play with you guys D:

What do you think of the new costumes? Particularly fond of Mr. Mundee's Wild Ride, have had some hilarious moments with it haha.

I game quite a bit, but only on console. Anyone who wants my gamer tag can just pm me.

Same! What consoles do you have?

I usually stick to my PS3, if anyone wants my tag on that let me know. C:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I'm Sci. I apllied for AGN a couple days ago.

"Sci" was deleted due to referring to a non-existent account. Please ensure the reference is correct or enter the link to your profile.

I'm Sci. . .

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

What games are currently on your rotation (besides mine craft and tf2)

I keep meaning to join but haven't got round to it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived