*arrives*

Telomerase

Hello.

*shuffles feet* Um, where to start? Call me... well, whatever. XD I'm all of 21 and on the outside I appear to be female. :mrgreen: I have all the female bits, but I have zero attachment to my gender and have always felt I should have been born androgynous.

You can imagine how well puberty went! *cough* :wink:

Anyway. I found this website just recently when I was, for lack of a better term, "questioning" myself. I considered myself "straight" for a long time, but it didn't mean anything to me once I admitted to myself that I really have never felt sexually attracted to a male in my life. Then I wondered if I was a lesbian, then bisexual. None of them seemed to fit. But after some research and heavy thought regarding the matter, I have come to realize that this is where I belong. It just...well, fits. :D

I'm GLAD to be asexual. It does not bother me in the slightest, and I often feel a very deep sense of relief that I do not have to deal with those "urges." I have never dated anyone, nor do I wish to, but I do seek companionship. :) The jury's still out on whether I'll ever find any that isn't tied to sex somehow.

Enough about my life! I'm off to browse the forums some more! Hope to "chat" you around!

:shock: That is the cutest dancing smiley EVER.

*happily accepts the :cake: and settles in to watch the smiley get its groove on* :shock: :D

Why thank you! :D I just changed it to match my avatar, though, so you'll have to watch a bunny dance around now. :wink:

Why thank you! :D I just changed it to match my avatar, though, so you'll have to watch a bunny dance around now. :wink:

:? It's cute, but I liked the dancing smiley just a teeeeny bit better. :cry:

I'm sorry! :( Wait, wait, how's this? 1075820 Now you can watch it all you like :D

YEAH! *dances along with it* Thankles!! :D

Hmm, I must learn to dance some now.

Welcome, Pervasive! Good to see new faces around!

-doc

Hmm, I must learn to dance some now.

Welcome, Pervasive! Good to see new faces around!

-doc

Thanks! :D Speaking of new faces, I just saw that someone ELSE has already registered tonight after me. So I'm not even the newest newbie anymore! Wow! :shock:

Egad! We better go greet them before it's too late!!!! To the Batpoles!

-Doc

Egad! We better go greet them before it's too late!!!! To the Batpoles!

-Doc

I'm THERE!!! *flaps off*

*flaps back in* Err, they haven't said hello yet. Guess I'll wait. *folds wings and sits* :oops:

*gives Alfred an excuse to give the guests. Twists a little statue which slides open the bookcase revealing the poles* Come along! *leaps on one and slides down*

-Doc

I'm following, I'm following!

*looks sheepish* :|

It's ok. I think this is actually a laundry shute. There's no mysterious high-tech cave at the bottom. Just a pile of old bedsheets and towels. :?

Yeah, yer right. we should wait til they say something.

-Doc

It's ok. I think this is actually a laundry shute. There's no mysterious high-tech cave at the bottom. Just a pile of old bedsheets and towels. :?

Yeah, yer right. we should wait til they say something.

-Doc

A laundry?... *sniffs the air* oh, yeah. :?

Right then, wait we shall. Just, um, in another room. :lol:

Welcome to AVEN! :cake:

Thank you! *reciprocates with some :cake: for you <3*

Sounds like a plan! Wish we planned that before I leapt down here into this pit. Whoops! Oh well. We can play 'Silence of the Lambs' until someone can hoist me out.

-Doc

Sounds like a plan! Wish we planned that before I leapt down here into this pit. Whoops! Oh well. We can play 'Silence of the Lambs' until someone can hoist me out.

-Doc

Oh, dear... that game doesn't sound very promising.

(I've never seen that movie! :oops:)

Not sure how the game would be played either. Essentially I stay down in this pit screaming, and you say things like "It puts the lotion in the basket." Then we need someone to be Jodie Foster.

Wait....you're so right. This doesn't sound promising. Maybe a good old fashioned game of tag be best.

-Doc

*blinks*

I'm having repressed memories of seeing parts of that movie come back to me.

Yes, tag's the thing! :?

Yesh, but we shall save that for another night. Time to pass out. Cheers!

-Doc

It was fun chatting with you! *waves* :D

Silly Green Monkey

Welcome to AVEN!

I see you're already in over your head. Have fun!

Believe it or not, it happens quite a bit more often than it should. :lol:

Thanks for the welcome! <3

Welcome to AVEN! This is the best welcome thread EVER!!! I can see you're going to fit in. :D

Have some more :cake:, I'm glad you finally found a label for yourself!

--El Peix

Archived