self discovery need help!

rorschach

I am from India. Sexuality being one of the themes I am here I would like to talk about it first.

Sexuality, I have been confused it's rather been more experimental and self discovery to an extent where I feel more comfortable with myself than anyone else.

My journey since puberty, and being in India where sexual exploration is much of a taboo, have moved from having sex with guys to falling in love with girls and having sex with guys. In a span of 8 years I had sex thrice and nowhere I found it to be amazing or enthralling. It was just another day.

However I fall for girls but sex has come from guys. Secondly I am more comfortable touching myself than letting anyone else do so, I still haven't figured out what is my persona sexually if any.

It's possible to feel one way about one gender, and a completely different way about the other. If you aren't interested in sex, you may be asexual or gray asexual.

• 2 weeks later...

You can have a sexuality that isnt the same as your romanticism. You can be homesexual and heteroromantic (assuming your a guy).

Archived