Birth Order and Asexuality

BirthOrder

I'm a female panromantic asexual. I have no older siblings but my mum had been pregnant before she was pregnant with me.

I have no older siblings but my mum had been pregnant before she was pregnant with me.

I hadn't posted that before, because I didn't think it relevant... but there would have been an older brother for me, too, had his never-born life not ended in miscarriage. :mellow:

Artistofnoname

I am the oldest of 12 grandchildren 6 boys and 6 girls on each side.

Maternal

I am my moms only child

Mom was adopted and 10 years ago found she had a sister who has 2 kids a boy and girl.

1 year ago found Bio mother and 3 more kids a girl and 2 boys

Related to all of them

Paternal

Have a half brother on my dads side

One boy who was taken in as a grandchild despite no kind of relation.

2 girls that would join the family when my uncle married

Then came my boy cousin who is the youngest.

littlepersonparadox

Biologicall sex is female, asexual, 1 older cis-gendered sister.

Only child, heteroromantic, somewhere in the gray spectrum of sexuality (undetermined).

Edit:

I have no older siblings but my mum had been pregnant before she was pregnant with me.

I hadn't posted that before, because I didn't think it relevant... but there would have been an older brother for me, too, had his never-born life not ended in miscarriage. :mellow:

I didn't mention, but as others have, I came after several miscarriages. I doubt it's relevant though...

Biologically female, grey-ace grey-a/panromantic non-binary firstborn with one younger sister here!

this would be SO much easier as a poll ie "are you asexual?" eldest child? youngest child? somewhere in the middle? only child? ... that aside,I wasn't counting, but it seems there are just as may eldest children as youngest children who answered this thread.. it's close anyway! ... I am asexual, eldest of 5 children ..well actually 6 children if you count a wayward daughter of my father's :o

Biological female with one younger brother and I'm aromantic asexual right now.

AWhiteGyrfalcon

I am female, bio and gender wise - I am biologically the third born, I have a bio older sister, bio older brother, and 3 much younger sisters. We all share the same mother, but different fathers...I am adopted, so I am the oldest and have a younger adopted sister..

I am asexual too - i fit somewhere on the scale between lithromantic and demiromantic grey a..

I have heard this theory before - ie later born sons being gay/later born daughters being gay or exposed to excess male/female hormones in the womb depending on if your lesbian or gay..but not sure I buy it..as this post demonstrates we are all Aces here and all from different birth positions and family dynamics..

Hunter of Artemis

Hmm... not sure if we're seeing any pattern here.

I'm bio/gender female and have one younger sister (by two years). I identify as asexual heteroromantic.

verily-forsooth-egads

Female-bodied only child, ace and probably aro.

I'm the male firstborn and have one younger sister.

I'm Asexual but as of now not yet sure about my romantic orientation.

I'm male. I've got an old half sister and half brother from my dads side, however I'm my mums first. I'm a straight grey ace.

Female, only child, twin (sister, TtTTS). Aromantic ace.

• 2 weeks later...

Female with 2 younger sisters. I'm not totally sure yet but probably grey-a hetero-romantic.

Aro/ace female, with a younger sister.

• 4 weeks later...

Oldest with a younger brother and sister and I'm asexual (also a girl)