Birth Order and Asexuality

BirthOrder

i'm the oldest of three, and asexual. :) i'm also female-bodied.

CokieTheClown

I am a bio female. I am the oldest with 1 younger brother and I am ace!!

I'm female, and the oldest of four. My immediate younger brother is 2 years younger than me and also ace... my other brothers are identical twins and only eight years old. We'll see how they turn out ;D

I'm bio-female (or AFAB, whatever term you prefer) with an older brother and a fraternal twin sister. I'm the older twin (by two minutes), but I don't know if that's relevant when talking about birth order.

I can also state for a fact that neither of my siblings are asexual. To my knowledge, I'm the only asexual in my family.

Female, asexual ????romantic, I'm the eldest child out of two, my sister being only a year younger than I am

Christinanc93

female, asexual (perhaps even anti-sexual if that's a thing), so far, seem to be aromantic as well, only child. My poor parents are only ever going to have grand cats, so sad, sad for them. Done feeling sorry for them now.

RoswellValentine

Biologically female, asexual. I have a younger brother, and he doesn't seem to care about sex and dating.

I am a female and heteromantic asexual. And I am the first born daughter (I have a younger brother and two cousins I watch after constantly; all of them heterosexual)

Bio-female, first born for both of my parents. I grew up an only child, I have one younger half-brother that I know of but have never met him. Asexual

Aro-Ace male as it says on the left. Eldest son, with a younger sister. I am also the eldest of all my cousins, too, if that matters.

I am a female, asexual heteromantic. I have three older brothers and a twin sister

I am a female, asexual heteromantic. I have three older brothers and a twin sister

I'm female and I'm an only child. I technically have a half brother (younger), but I've never met him so I'm pretty sure he doesn't count. Oh, and I'm asexual & still kind of unsure about my romantic orientation (though leaning towards probably aromantic).

Female, elder sibling to one sister.

...even though everyone is CONVINCED she is the older one. She has 4 inches on me. /sigh

Biologically male, genderqueer; oldest of two (one younger sister).

Asexual, gynoromantic (romance is more complicated,,, but let gyno- suffice in short for the purpose of this thread).

Mycroft is Yourcroft

Firstborn daughter, twin brother and sister 5 years younger than I

I'm female, asexual, and the eldest of three. The middle child is my brother (he's heterosexual) and the youngest is my sister (she's demisexual).

Biologically female, asexual, and with two sisters and one brother who are all older.

Hi there. Female here and I have one younger brother. Asexual and biromantic.

Female, my dad's only child and my mom's second child, Aromantic? Asexual.