I hate M but don't mind S

binary suns

Eh, I wouldn't say I hate masturbation. I just get massively bored by it and don't need it. Idm sex. It can be fun given the right circumstances. Sooo I suppose I'm almost like you? lol. I guess I just like the social interaction that is incorporated with sex, but masturbation is just a tedious task that doesn't really do much.

For me, masturbation is something to do when bored. I'll never be bored enough to try sex again.

That's a stance I've never heard before haha. Do you don't mind sex because it pleasures someone else, but you don't feel the need to pleasure yourself through masturbation?

WhenSummersGone

I like M but I don't like S.

Same for me. Plus masturbation is quicker and you know what you like.

WhenSummersGone

>.< not for me. with sex it depends on what the partner wants, but with masturbation its rarely quick and it usually hurts or feels awkward

By quicker I mean you don't even have to leave your house lol.

>.< not for me. with sex it depends on what the partner wants, but with masturbation its rarely quick and it usually hurts or feels awkward

By quicker I mean you don't even have to leave your house lol.

Lol, that's a sound reasoning.

WhenSummersGone

oh.

the person I had sex with "lived" in my single at college with me. and always was seeking the contact. I resisted for like a month and then I was like FINE since you're so adamant we'll do this and it wasn't so bad in the end, although half the time I was frustrated and just letting her do whatever because I wasn't convicted enough to tell her no

>.< TMI why do I share these things ???

I guess I just know what I like and I can usually finish in a few minutes. With a partner it takes longer and I don't finish so it's easier to do it myself. Plus getting ready and planning to meet up takes time.

Well, I have a friend who's either straight or pan (she hasn't quite figured out yet) and she's not into masturbation at all, but she loves the idea of sex. I'm kind of the opposite (though I suppose, if I ever get into a relationship, I'll be willing to compromise).

That's a stance I've never heard before haha. Do you don't mind sex because it pleasures someone else, but you don't feel the need to pleasure yourself through masturbation?

I don't mind it because masturbation hurts, but I have a drive for it at times, and sex (usually) hasn't hurt much, but still "satisfies" that drive

TMI stuff:

I have gotten into that it pleases a partner, but that was um, when we weren't having intercourse and so I had a better view of their expressions and could better hear their interest///

Masturbation hurts?! I have never heard of that before! Like physically?

Archived