O hai!

Zojja

I remember hearing about this forum some time ago and feel like I should stop in, as I am quite baffled about myself. I have sexual fantasies and masturbate, but I don't actually want to do anything with anyone in real life! It confuses me muchly. I've had sex and it was super boring, and I went on a date the other day and the dude wanted to kiss a lot and the whole time I was like "meh" and would rather be watching the movie or play video games. I'm just a confused lady >.< I've wondered on and off for years if I was ace. So, I am here! Hello!

Hi and welcome! There are a lot of other people here who feel as you do. As for choosing a word to describe you best, just keep reading around...there are lots of personal stories here and articles to read as well. I hope you love being part of this awesome community! :)

YPkKnVu.jpg?1

Welcome to AVEN! :cake: You'll find a lot of helpful resources here--from the members to the posts and information. : ) All asexuals are different, too. Some masturbate and have fantasies, some don't. So whether you do or not doesn't rule out being ace. Just keep looking around and reading about other people's experiences. Hopefully you'll find something that fits! Best wishes!

450_pastries.jpg

Archived