Asexuality in the arts!

treppenwitz

treppenwitz

Hi everyone,

This is a shameless plug aimed at anyone in the Birmingham area!

On July 31st, the REP Theatre is showcasing some new writing from members of its artist development programme. One of the pieces being shown is a monologue (written by me), which deals with some issues around asexuality. If anyone's around then come along and support me doing my bit for asexual visibility!

I will be filming the performance, so if anyone's interested but can't make it then let me know and I'll publish the link.

Cheers :)

catsaregood

I can't be there, what with being in a different country and all :D I would be interested in seeing it, if you're filming it! Hope it goes awesome!

• 1 month later...

I'm not sure how so many of us Brum AVENites managed to miss this announcement! Personally I'd love to see the filmed performance if that's alright. Are you planning on doing anything similar in the future?

oh dear I've missed it. Saw announcement from the AVEN home page but the link wasn't working because of the forums being down. Tried to find info on theatre website. Hope it went well and maybe there will be more opportunities some time.

Archived