• Announcements

• Kelly

AVENues Holiday Special Edition is now live   08/17/17

The new edition of AVENues is done!   See:        
    • Lady Girl

Ace Community Census   11/06/17

It’s time for the 2017 Ace Community Census!   see:   http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/162675-announcing-the-2017-ace-community-census/  
    • Heart

Help fund AVEN's servers!   11/06/17

AVEN is doing its annual fundraiser to raise donations for server costs! See http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/163251-aven-server-fundraiser/ for more details.  
Lauren+Bear

Kink, BDSM, and Cake

Serran
3 hours ago, BumbleBri said:

By the way, I'm bumbly-bee on fetlife. We had so much fun! I got tied for the first time and I got suspended 😍 there were so many things to try! I really liked the wax, and they had a table with violet wands and a bunch of furniture and cupping... We think we're going to go again sometime :3

Glad you had fun! :)

The parties are a good way to learn and meet people who can teach you. 

Copal_0
On 11/5/2017 at 4:14 PM, Arthur/Artie said:

I do... My girlfriend and I both do (both asexual)... She likes being tickled and tickling me, and I quite enjoy her holding me down while she does it... Add to the fact that we're both ageplayers, and we're domestic kink bliss... I mean full on littles here... I have a big dollhouse and she has littlest pet shop, and we play with them every time we're together... We also each have a pacifier, and often take turns "babying" each other when we're not playing together... Nothing sexual about any of it.

That does sound really amazing!

lobisomem

I have a thing for tentacles. I don't mean animals, but monsters like the Kraken or some Lovecraftian one that is able to give consent. I'm not sure if it's sexual. I wouldn't like being wrapped in tentacles and get pleasured, I just would like to be wrapped in tentacles, period. It's the same for bondage. I like the idea of being immobilized and having the person doing whatever they want with me, but not in a sexual way. I actually get more gratification seeing someone else wrapped in tentacles (or ropes), but it's not sexual either. It's... aesthetic, I think?

I would very much like to be at someone's mercy with no sex involved, but I can't think of a way to do that without spanking and humiliation, which are both very hard nos for me. Related to that, I would like to have someone to take care of me. Not babying, more like roleplaying, I guess? And it's more emotional than physical - a "I've just gone through a trauma and I need comfort" type of thing.

Idk, these are just things I'm into non-sexually.

Jabitw

👀

Very interested in BDSM and some branches of urophilia, also exploring some other fetishes (including some where I seem to be the only person with them) but repulsed by a lot of considerably more “vanilla” sexual practices. Thought I’d say hi. 👋.