Kink, BDSM, and Cake

J. van Deijck

I have just realised that one of the songs I like is about BDSM, written from the perspective of a submissive/slave. I wonder why I haven't noticed it earlier. reading the lyrics makes things pretty obvious.

Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet

👋Hi! I don't think I have ever posted here before :o :mellow:

I'm not a kinkster and I highly doubt that I ever want to be one...

But I find this thread very interesting 👍

This thread helped me to be more open minded about this stuff :o

And to be honest, though I'm not a kinkster...

Spoiler

I somewhat like S&M :mellow::redface:

sm-misspiggy-kermit-mten-ten.jpg

This pic disturbed me  but cracked me up ☝😁

Ms.Piggy is about that life. Lmao 👍

• Like 2
J. van Deijck

this pic has made me laugh XD <3

I'm pretty conflicted about it because some parts of it are definitely appealing to me and some are definitely disgusting. for some it's hard to find the border :x

I also like all these fetish outfits, but it doesn't mean I want to be anyone's slave. <_<wait I am already one. :x XD

• Like 1

(I didn't mean for this to get so long but here we are.)

This has been one of my biggest issues with figuring out my (a)sexuality. I have quite a few kinks, and I want to be in some kind of kink relationship I think, but I am so bored by sex, but also want it for kink reasons? Maybe? This is why I'm confused. I feel like there's a few kinks that if implemented with a partner could allow me to actually desire sex, but so far that hasn't been the case, however I also haven't tried the things I most want to try, and I'm just constantly confusing myself with hypotheticals.

Spoiler

I'm particularly into petplay, but the only person I've played with so far didn't seem to really know what I wanted and I'm terrible at verbalizing my needs/wants when it comes to anything kinky. I'm just bad at verbalizing in general I'm starting to think. I like the idea of being treated like a well cared for dog though. Pet me, and brush me, and make me eat healthy, and take me for walkies.

I'm also kind of curious about suspension bondage and shibari, and idk maybe like some kind of sex=degradation/rape fantasy, but that kinda squicks me out even though I find it intriguing? I'm also so very much into watching male type people vomit. No clue why, it's just always been a preoccupation I've felt a bit shameful about (like, literally I have memories back to early childhood of thinking about this kinda stuff). I think it's something to do with the frequently involuntary nature and loss of self control, as well as the either humiliation if in public, or comfort if with a loved one that goes with that involuntary action. I don't know why my brain does the things it does.

I'm also dealing with a lot more dysphoria than my day to day life the moment I take clothes off in front of people. I become way more aware of my female sex traits and I can't stand it and then it's not really fun anymore... I had a little kink vacation with a friend of mine and his dom, and I mean, it was ok I guess, but I was fairly bored and just going through the motions when we did the do. I was way happier when we all just sat and watched Alien, or when we went to walk in the cemetery, and every time I felt like we were heading toward sexy times I got more anxious. We were at a club for a bit, and I tried some spanking and being spanked, and that was... ok. I didn't like flogging my sub buddy but I think that's more because I have basically no Dom in me, and I kind of liked being flogged a bit, but I got more from the (small) spectacle of it. The fact that it was being done in front of a room of people. I enjoy being seen in a kinky way, and of being made a spectacle, but right now my dysphoria is keeping me from a lot. I feel like if I was in a male body I'd have a lot fewer hangups. This also brings me back to The Big Question of if I'm actually ace or just ace because of my dysphoria. I just don't like when anything is expected of me. Maybe I need to go as a passive participant next time. Be better about voicing my desires. Sigh.

J. van Deijck
9 minutes ago, Shoggoth said:

I'm also so very much into watching male type people vomit

damn it, reading this one sentence wasn't very good for my emetophobia. XD

• Like 1

I'm so sorry friend. I was kinda wondering if I should put a read more but I don't know how. :redface:

J. van Deijck

just click that eye icon and type in the field that opens there. it will put your post in a spoiler :3

aaand it's okay. if I wasn't curious, I wouldn't even read it :D it's absolutely not your fault.

Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet
4 hours ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

this pic has made me laugh XD <3

I'm pretty conflicted about it because some parts of it are definitely appealing to me and some are definitely disgusting. for some it's hard to find the border :x

I also like all these fetish outfits, but it doesn't mean I want to be anyone's slave. <_<wait I am already one. :x XD

Same here, to be honest.-_-

I like the fetish outfits as well,to be honest!

• Like 1
Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet
3 hours ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

damn it, reading this one sentence wasn't very good for my emetophobia. XD

You have emetophobia,too?!

Glad I'm not the only one! *Hugs*

• Like 1
J. van Deijck
1 minute ago, Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet said:

Same here, to be honest.-_-

I like the fetish outfits as well,to be honest!

they are pretty, aren't they? <3 like what's better than bondage trousers *.* :wub:

I confess I've been once walking around my town with my legs tied. it was fun until I fell XD

J. van Deijck
1 minute ago, Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet said:

You have emetophobia,too?!

Glad I'm not the only one! *Hugs*

awee you too? :o aw *hugs* now i'm definitely glad I'm not the only one, mine is really strong *faints*

Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet
Just now, [noize:injekktion] said:

they are pretty, aren't they? <3 like what's better than bondage trousers *.* :wub:

I confess I've been once walking around my town with my legs tied. it was fun until I fell XD

They are pretty! 

I bet it was fun....until the falling part XD

Hope you're okay!

• Like 1
Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet
1 minute ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

awee you too? :o aw *hugs* now i'm definitely glad I'm not the only one, mine is really strong *faints*

Mine is,as well!

I hate to eat in public at times because of this phobia :/

• Like 1
J. van Deijck
13 minutes ago, Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet said:

They are pretty! 

I bet it was fun....until the falling part XD

Hope you're okay!

I am :3 but my knees weren't for almost two weeks XD was worth it, even at the cost of weird looks from people :lol: yay all the prettiest things there <3

12 minutes ago, Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet said:

Mine is,as well!

I hate to eat in public at times because of this phobia :/

you too?  :< *hugs* I'm always afraid someone might throw up near me T.T

7 minutes ago, TheAroPrince said:

Ooh being tied up underneath your clothes sounds fun! X3 

I have this feeling about everything I wear. :3 :P

• Like 1
Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet
1 hour ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

I am :3 but my knees weren't for almost two weeks XD was worth it, even at the cost of weird looks from people :lol: yay all the prettiest things there <3

you too?  :< *hugs* I'm always afraid someone might throw up near me T.T

I have this feeling about everything I wear. :3 :P

Two weeks!? Yikes! But I agree... It was worth it!

I have the same fear of others throwing up near me as well.

I also have the fear of vomiting in public. :/

• Like 1

@[noize:injekktion] RE: cool-looking bondage outfits- aren't leather harnesses really fashionable?!

5316160834a706aafd65b67ea9e4340c.jpg

handmade-fashion-leather-harness-choker-

They look so cool :o

• Like 3
J. van Deijck
1 minute ago, ChillaKilla said:

@[noize:injekktion] RE: cool-looking bondage outfits- aren't leather harnesses really fashionable?!

Hide contents

they are perfect. <3 now I want me some :D

21 hours ago, Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet said:

Two weeks!? Yikes! But I agree... It was worth it!

I have the same fear of others throwing up near me as well.

I also have the fear of vomiting in public. :/

me too, but I have the fear of vomiting in general, and I will do everything to avoid it :blush: it's just... I don't know, it's all scary and disgusting, isn't it?  :o I can't even clean the mess my cat sometimes makes :x

awee haha it was fun :D we always have silly ideas, that's why :D

I also went outside several times while wearing a harness and people were like wtf XD

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, ChillaKilla said:

Reveal hidden contents

Those look amazing! And they seem like they'd lie really flat if you wanted to put them under clothes, too! 

• Like 1
Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet
57 minutes ago, ChillaKilla said:

Hide contents

I agree!

53 minutes ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

they are perfect. <3 now I want me some :D

me too, but I have the fear of vomiting in general, and I will do everything to avoid it :blush: it's just... I don't know, it's all scary and disgusting, isn't it?  :o I can't even clean the mess my cat sometimes makes :x

awee haha it was fun :D we always have silly ideas, that's why :D

I also went outside several times while wearing a harness and people were like wtf XD

I do everything in my power to avoid vomiting, so I understand. *Hugs* 

You went outside while wearing a harness? 

Awesome.👍

• Like 2

Throwing up scares me. Not when other people do so much, but I am hella afraid of doing it myself because it’s so unpleasant and painful.

• Like 3
Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet
3 hours ago, ChillaKilla said:

Throwing up scares me. Not when other people do so much, but I am hella afraid of doing it myself because it’s so unpleasant and painful.

*Hugs* same here 😫

• Like 2

I’m also emetophobic. Hugs to everyone else with this phobia.

• Like 5

I was wondering if anyone else had kinks that were really mundane? Like fantasizing about things that can be identified under BDSM if you broke them down, but are totally non-sexual, and have the aesthetics of everyday life.

• Like 3
On 2017-11-04 at 8:00 AM, Copal_0 said:

I was wondering if anyone else had kinks that were really mundane? Like fantasizing about things that can be identified under BDSM if you broke them down, but are totally non-sexual, and have the aesthetics of everyday life.

I do... My girlfriend and I both do (both asexual)... She likes being tickled and tickling me, and I quite enjoy her holding me down while she does it... Add to the fact that we're both ageplayers, and we're domestic kink bliss... I mean full on littles here... I have a big dollhouse and she has littlest pet shop, and we play with them every time we're together... We also each have a pacifier, and often take turns "babying" each other when we're not playing together... Nothing sexual about any of it.

• Like 3
On 11/5/2017 at 4:14 PM, Arthur/Artie said:

I do... My girlfriend and I both do (both asexual)... She likes being tickled and tickling me, and I quite enjoy her holding me down while she does it... Add to the fact that we're both ageplayers, and we're domestic kink bliss... I mean full on littles here... I have a big dollhouse and she has littlest pet shop, and we play with them every time we're together... We also each have a pacifier, and often take turns "babying" each other when we're not playing together... Nothing sexual about any of it.

That sounds amazing 😍

In other news, guess who's going to her first dungeon party! I'm so excited ^.^ my (actually experienced) roommate is going with me for moral support, plus it seems to be perfect for newbs with a lot of demos and things to try if you want. (it was also in the description as being a party specifically for beginners and experienced people alike) I'm hoping it'll also be a good way to meet people in the area :3

Wish me luck! 

• Like 1
J. van Deijck

I must admit that age playing is one of these aspects of BDSM that doesn't speak to me at all, but I'm happy for those who are happy with it. :3

it's also time to confess, I love fetish clothing too much. XD

• Like 4
1 hour ago, BumbleBri said:

That sounds amazing 😍

In other news, guess who's going to her first dungeon party! I'm so excited ^.^ my (actually experienced) roommate is going with me for moral support, plus it seems to be perfect for newbs with a lot of demos and things to try if you want. (it was also in the description as being a party specifically for beginners and experienced people alike) I'm hoping it'll also be a good way to meet people in the area :3

Wish me luck! 

Good to hear BumbleBri.  Keep us updated.  Nice pics on Fetlife too.  I stalked.  Laugh.  I have been going to rope night a couple times now, and very excited about that.  I have always loved rope bondage, but have had a hard time finding people really into it.  Sure, there is some rope play, but not to the level I want to go and hard to find instruction.  Oh, I am batmman on Fetlife too.  Brian

• Like 1

So upsetti financial domination has gotten so dispersed and not taken very seriously :'( I could be profiting and learning right now! I could develop some security in myself... But it's tough to get your name out there, haha.

• Like 2

By the way, I'm bumbly-bee on fetlife. We had so much fun! I got tied for the first time and I got suspended 😍 there were so many things to try! I really liked the wax, and they had a table with violet wands and a bunch of furniture and cupping... We think we're going to go again sometime :3

• Like 2