Kink, BDSM, and Cake

ive drawn a few pictures of my kink and people have drawn some for me too! >w< im lucky to have such nice people in the furry community who do things for me! there so nice!

I took this test years ago, but this one is much more accurate.

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Switch
98% Rigger
91% Masochist
89% Sadist
88% Voyeur
86% Primal (Hunter)
79% Exhibitionist
76% Experimentalist
68% Degrader
68% Degradee
66% Dominant
62% Submissive
54% Master/Mistress
53% Non-monogamist
51% Slave
47% Ageplayer
46% Brat
45% Owner
42% Daddy/Mommy
41% Primal (Prey)
36% Rope bunny
30% Pet
28% Boy/Girl
18% Vanilla

As for kinky artistic endeavors, I'd love to try my hand at writing kinky stories. I feel like that would be a perfect outlet.  Until then, I can get my kink through friends.  Just about every friend I have is kinky. The last party they threw, people were being tied up, spanked, suspended and dominated. I'm too much of a masochist and probably would've too floaty for my liking so I opted not to join in their fun, and satiated my voyeurism instead.

• Like 1
Mychemicalqpr

I've done some kinky writing--nothing serious, nothing I plan on sharing, just my way of normalizing it for myself and getting the fantasies out of my system. It's fun. 

Although really, it did slip into my writing a bit before I even knew what it was. For example when I was like 12, a character who was basically a PG dominatrix tied up and PG tortured my protagonist, and somehow no one caught on to that. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, CozyPosie said:

As for kinky artistic endeavors, I'd love to try my hand at writing kinky stories. I feel like that would be a perfect outlet.  Until then, I can get my kink through friends.  Just about every friend I have is kinky. The last party they threw, people were being tied up, spanked, suspended and dominated. I'm too much of a masochist and probably would've too floaty for my liking so I opted not to join in their fun, and satiated my voyeurism instead.

oh man! i wish i could have gone to that party!! everyone i know irl is not kinky at all, or there to afraid to say it..

On 2017-08-28 at 2:38 PM, KyleTheFox said:

oh man! i wish i could have gone to that party!! everyone i know irl is not kinky at all, or there to afraid to say it..

Yeah I'm pretty lucky in that regard. The only thing is they're also very sexual so it can be a bit weird at times for me.

I prefer to keep it private, personally. But, the parties sound like a good outlet for those who are more into public displays. :)

On 8/28/2017 at 2:38 PM, KyleTheFox said:

Have you tried looking for kink clubs? 

Thankfully the parties are generally private, otherwise I wouldn't feel comfortable either.

1 hour ago, CozyPosie said:

Yeah I'm pretty lucky in that regard. The only thing is they're also very sexual so it can be a bit weird at times for me.

ah, well that part i wouldnt like, however the spanking part sounded very cute! >w< 

1 hour ago, Serran said:

I prefer to keep it private, personally. But, the parties sound like a good outlet for those who are more into public displays. :)

Have you tried looking for kink clubs? 

i cannot drive, so im limited to were i can go, but what are kink clubs?

5 minutes ago, KyleTheFox said:

i cannot drive, so im limited to were i can go, but what are kink clubs?

There are clubs in certain areas that are aimed at the kink/fetish communities and they play out scenes and stuff. There are also meetup groups in areas for the kink/fetish communities. 

19 minutes ago, Serran said:

There are clubs in certain areas that are aimed at the kink/fetish communities and they play out scenes and stuff. There are also meetup groups in areas for the kink/fetish communities. 

interesting, ive never heard of them, i dont think there are any near me though XD

UglySlothFace

Me and my partner have tried some light BDSM in the past and it wasn't for me. However, we used to do text-based roleplay together which included scenes of the more kinky kind. We didn't have much time to see each other so this was one of our ways of having silly fun during that period, and I remember during one particular scene that we had been building up to for a long while, I felt this incredible rush of emotional satisfaction, excitement and glee.

Didn't really put much thought into it before I saw this thread. Why real life BDSM was just "mheh" for me while doing it through text and fictional characters was the best thing ever.

• 3 weeks later...

This topic has been something I've been interested in learning more about. I've never tried any BDSM with my current partner, but he has experience with it. I know I enjoy the feeling of a collar, there's something comforting about that for me, partly due to my involvement in the furry fandom I think. I like to wear a collar to furry meets but also in non-furry settings when I can get away with it. I like the feeling of having my collar tugged on, not necessarily in a sexual setting, but I think I'd like to learn more.

I also took the test to see what I got.

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
86% Primal (Prey)
75% Pet
68% Non-monogamist
56% Rope bunny
49% Experimentalist
39% Slave
38% Brat
37% Submissive
23% Vanilla
12% Masochist
4% Boy/Girl
1% Switch
1% Ageplayer
0% Degradee
0% Exhibitionist
0% Voyeur

When I was younger, my father was abusive and I discovered BDSM at about the age of 16. I loved the idea of it not because I thought it looked fun or interesting, but because I loved the idea of someone who was completely in control of me. I wouldn't have to make any decisions and would just have to make someone else happy. I know now that that is a massively unhealthy way to look at BDSM, and a really easy way to get into another abusive situation. However the "damage?" has been done and I now have an abiding interest in BDSM. I know about munches but I have never gotten up the courage to go to one. I was mostly just wondering about others experiences in the kink community as asexuals and as subs?

• Like 1

Evren, I am probably going to fail to reply to your post, as I intended, but anyway, your post definitely resonates with me.  My father was abusive too and I always liked the idea of being tied up, I couldn't be abusive.  I get that.  I like the feeling of bondage, but it is also like a relief.  It is like, you can thrash all you want and you are going nowhere.  You can get as mad as you want and nothing changes.  It is like a weird freedom.  I just wanted to tell you that you are not alone in that.  I also feel it is dysfunctional, but I know no other way.  Also, I think you will understand this, in that I feel it helped me not be like him and I think of the monster I could have become, if I didn't embrace bd/sm at such a young age.  Mine goes back to tie up games at like  5 with the young girl across the street.  We did that into my teens.  Brian

13 hours ago, batmmann5 said:

Evren, I am probably going to fail to reply to your post, as I intended, but anyway, your post definitely resonates with me.  My father was abusive too and I always liked the idea of being tied up, I couldn't be abusive.  I get that.  I like the feeling of bondage, but it is also like a relief.  It is like, you can thrash all you want and you are going nowhere.  You can get as mad as you want and nothing changes.  It is like a weird freedom.  I just wanted to tell you that you are not alone in that.  I also feel it is dysfunctional, but I know no other way.  Also, I think you will understand this, in that I feel it helped me not be like him and I think of the monster I could have become, if I didn't embrace bd/sm at such a young age.  Mine goes back to tie up games at like  5 with the young girl across the street.  We did that into my teens.  Brian

Thank you very much. I know exactly what you mean about that freedom while being tied down, although i've never personally experinced it, its something im very interested in. I do credit learning the safe, sane, consensual rules of bdsm in helping me seperate it from my father and in teaching me rules of life. The respect and clear boundaries that seem to go in to good bdsm are very alluring to me.

On 9/21/2017 at 1:11 PM, Evren said:

When I was younger, my father was abusive and I discovered BDSM at about the age of 16. I loved the idea of it not because I thought it looked fun or interesting, but because I loved the idea of someone who was completely in control of me. I wouldn't have to make any decisions and would just have to make someone else happy. I know now that that is a massively unhealthy way to look at BDSM, and a really easy way to get into another abusive situation. However the "damage?" has been done and I now have an abiding interest in BDSM. I know about munches but I have never gotten up the courage to go to one. I was mostly just wondering about others experiences in the kink community as asexuals and as subs?

My experience with controlling parents might have also influenced my kinkiness, but in the other direction. I'm so damn sick of being controlled and scared, so having someone who would happily let me be in control and not having to worry about measuring up would feel liberating. 

Could really go for a guy who wants nothing more than to please me. Wish fewer people wanted to get in people's pants, though, that's not what I'm thinkin' of.

On 9/22/2017 at 11:58 PM, kanihachi said:

Could really go for a guy who wants nothing more than to please me. Wish fewer people wanted to get in people's pants, though, that's not what I'm thinkin' of.

Reading doujins and playing Friday the 13th has not helped with this. My friend's Jason is bulky and has a bag over his head and I've been trying and failing not to think about what that would look like irl. Sigh.

• 2 weeks later...

So in addition to Jay, me and my roommate are kind of shacking up together now too.

Ah, the joys of non-monogamy ^_^ 

Maybe TMI:

Even though she's a lot more vanilla-minded than I, and definitely less knowledgeable about anything sexual let alone kinky, we're both big fans of marking and biting (not hard enough to injure, though). For instance, the other night we went to a formal, homecoming-style dance that our college hosts every year, and she had a strapless dress on, and 5-6 inches down from the top of the dress, on her back, were a TON of love bites. Like... full disclosure, it looked like Connect Four :lol: But it's really thrilling, both knowing how easily you could get caught (your collar slips, your shirt rides up...) and also the possessiveness of having essentially claimed someone by leaving an imprint on their body. She danced with a few other people, and whenever they'd put a hand on her back I could only think about what was on her skin right under their hand through the fabric :P

(I wish there was a more suggestively smug emoticon)

• Like 1

I wish there was like a kink-share area here, but I understand why there's not. I just want to be in everybody's business and to share some of mine. For example, yesterday my friend spilled one of my kinks: jaw horror. Now it's someone else's turn!

• Like 1
Just now, kaysir said:

I wish there was like a kink-share area here, but I understand why there's not. I just want to be in everybody's business and to share some of mine. For example, yesterday my friend spilled one of my kinks: jaw horror. Now it's someone else's turn!

DM me some hoe shit my dude

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, ChillaKilla said:

DM me some hoe shit my dude

I have long awaited this day 😂😎

• Like 1

DAE just like to browse/read stuff about random BDSM subcommunities/kinks? I enjoy learning about things even if I have no interest in them. I spent a half hour or so just scrolling through this puppy play blog because I found it fascinating and kinda cool.

• 3 weeks later...

I think it's really interesting to see how people's past and outlooks influence their kinks and romantic/sexual relationships. It sounds narcissistic, but in a way I find myself fascinating like that. I adore the idea of living simply to serve my partner, entirely under their control, and in return them being very protective and dependable for me. And I think that's because being responsible for myself makes me so anxious and worried all the time. It would be a relief to simply follow orders and simultaneously make someone I care for happy. Also, as a child my parents were fine, but were never there for me emotionally, so I think it's because of that that I need a partner who's extremely emotionally open and receptive. Although I'd assume that's also only natural because emotions are part of the deal in relationships haha

• Like 1
J. van Deijck

when I think more about it, my fondness of some part of this has nothing to do with sex. it's more sensual it seems :o

• Like 1

Hai! I don't think I've posted on this thread before, and I was sad because I had seen it before, but couldn't find it anywhere! 

I haven't had a chance to experiment with anything, really, since the kink scene near me seems pretty quiet. (if anyone has any advice about dipping my toe in, hit me up!) I am especially  interested in rope play, particularly shibari and suspension. I also am interested in exploring the more service related side of things. 

I'm on here and fetlife (though I'm not on there very often these days) feel free to say hi! (and actually, I do like biting. But only if you say it's okay first!) 

• Like 1
J. van Deijck
7 minutes ago, BumbleBri said:

and actually, I do like biting.

same here. :P