Came out as Ace and I feel complete

Babydoll_13

Idk I just wanted to post this cause it's true for me and I wanna know if it is for anyone else. When I hit puberty, all my friends basically had raging hormones and such, talking about wanting to have sex with these guys or that guy. I nm never felt that way and they started calling me weird so I faked it, "oh yeah I'd so have sex with Niall Horan." Or Robert Downey Jr, or anyone I liked. Cause I do love RDJ cause he is a total sweetheart to kids that come up to him and ask for a picture with iron man, that's just so attractive to me, and Niall is funny and cute, he has an amazing voice and his laugh just does something to make my heart flutter, but never had I wanted to have sex with them. I admit if offered I would, as well as with Demi Lovato, I would if given the chance. But anyway! I was so confused and lost, and the one time I willingly had sex was with my boyfriend and we did it for 6 hours just trying to help me figure crap out, I don't get much pleasure but I do get a little. And I was so confused and I hated myself. Then I took a quiz online that was labeled "your sexuality", I took it and got asexual. I talked to a sex doctor(whatever you call them!) and he said I was asexual. And at first it didn't make sense cause I love cuddling and kissing, then he described the romantic orientations and such, and now that I know I'm a Hetero-romantic Asexual, I feel like I'm complete. I feel like I finally know who I am and it's not ideal for many people but I'm proud. I love that I'm asexual because using that label, makes me feel like I have a place. :)

I am the Doctor

It's an amazing feeling when you finally discover it, and start telling people, I can't really describe how good it feels, other than I feel happier and more complete in myself, can't resist a little smile when I realise that all the years I spent wondering now have an answer.

Simon

Idk I just wanted to post this cause it's true for me and I wanna know if it is for anyone else. When I hit puberty, all my friends basically had raging hormones and such, talking about wanting to have sex with these guys or that guy. I nm never felt that way and they started calling me weird so I faked it, "oh yeah I'd so have sex with Niall Horan." Or Robert Downey Jr, or anyone I liked. Cause I do love RDJ cause he is a total sweetheart to kids that come up to him and ask for a picture with iron man, that's just so attractive to me, and Niall is funny and cute, he has an amazing voice and his laugh just does something to make my heart flutter, but never had I wanted to have sex with them. I admit if offered I would, as well as with Demi Lovato, I would if given the chance. But anyway! I was so confused and lost, and the one time I willingly had sex was with my boyfriend and we did it for 6 hours just trying to help me figure crap out, I don't get much pleasure but I do get a little. And I was so confused and I hated myself. Then I took a quiz online that was labeled "your sexuality", I took it and got asexual. I talked to a sex doctor(whatever you call them!) and he said I was asexual. And at first it didn't make sense cause I love cuddling and kissing, then he described the romantic orientations and such, and now that I know I'm a Hetero-romantic Asexual, I feel like I'm complete. I feel like I finally know who I am and it's not ideal for many people but I'm proud. I love that I'm asexual because using that label, makes me feel like I have a place. :)

Wow, sorry for being simple minded but how do anyone do it for 6 hours? :mellow:

Congrats!! :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake:

I'm unsure of your age, but I only recently found out about asexuality. Knowing I'm not defective or something and that I don't have to TRY to have/enjoy sex took a vast weight off of my shoulders and mind. It's liberating!!

Wow, sorry for being simple minded but how do anyone do it for 6 hours? :mellow:

Ask Sting.